PDA

View Full Version : Win free patterns

TerryT
06-26-2010, 03:14 PM
We are going to try a "Best Project of the month" contest. Go to our website (listed below) for the rules on how to win. Sorry for the double post. Don't have a clue how that happened.

Tom75
06-27-2010, 07:54 PM
i took a look at your web sit and it is great i added it to my fav folder . those are excellent Pisces of work keep up the good work .

spalted
06-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Great idea Terry,

I'll dig through my photos tomorrow. The patterns I have purchased from you do carve great.

TerryT
06-28-2010, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys. Just trying to improve our customers economy by giving free stuff and improve my economy by getting more traffic to the site. Seems like a win win deal. Plus it should be fun for everyone!

TerryT
06-29-2010, 06:59 AM
Still need pictures.

spalted
06-30-2010, 08:26 PM
I finally remember to send a photo.

Also I noticed the contest submission deadline is July 10th. just to remind everyone.

jaroot
06-30-2010, 08:31 PM
I'd love to participate but unfortunately my CW is down and won't be back up until after the contest ends.

easybuilt
06-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks for taking my submissions Terry, this is a great way for us to help each other with our creativity. I think a monthly " best project" of the month would be a lot of fun. It would show you ways to add to your already outstanding projects. Everyone sells patterns with outstanding skills but I sure like to buy the finished project and then add my own skills from there. Thanks for your talent.

TerryT
06-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Justin,
Thanks for the submission. The sign is great and was well done. Good Luck

TerryT
06-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Tom, I looked at photos of your work. I have to say you have a tremendous amount of creativity and skill. Thanks again for your submissions.

c6craig
06-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Terry,

What a cool idea. Thanks for doing this! With the projects I have committed to finish I won't be able to play in this contest, but I sure hope you run another one! I have your dragon jewelry box half finished sitting on the side that I can't wait to get the time to finish. Carved it out of some nice curly cherry and hope to submit it if you run another one!

Thanks,
Craig

TerryT
07-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Craig,
I can't wait to see the finished project. We sell a lot of patterns but I hardly ever get to see what people do with them in the end. I am always amazed the few times I do get to see the finished projects.

I think I will try to run the contest every month as long as people are interested and want to participate. So make sure you all take pictures of your work from now on!

Router-Jim
07-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Terry that's a really good idea you have with the monthly contest. I looked thru all your patterns for the first time and I'm really impressed. I have added your site to my favorites and expect to become a customer in the near future.

Jim

TerryT
07-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Thanks Jim. I have seen pictures of some of your work both here and other forums. I'm the one that is impressed, but thank you for the kind words.

TerryT
07-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Come on guys, we would like more entrants please! The more entries the more fun.

bowfingers
07-03-2010, 08:18 PM
:confused:Terry,
Maybe I am overlooking something or I am just blind but I have looked at your web site several times and I cannot find the contest. Where is it located?
Thank's
Denny

easybuilt
07-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Maybe I am overlooking something or I am just blind but I have looked at your web site several times and I cannot find the contest. Where is it located?
Thank's
Denny
It is located at the home page top center. Here is a copy of it.

Welcome:
To Wood Wisdom

Carvewright and Compucarve users... Win $50 in patterns and projects!
Send us a picture of one of your projects that you made from one of our patterns or projects. We will display the pictures during July and the one with the most votes at the end will win the $50 prize.
Send in your pictures now! Go here for more info (http://woodwisdom.com/rules.htm)

Read more: Wood Wisdom Custom Carved gifts, Signs, heirlooms and plaques (http://woodwisdom.com/#ixzz0sfvZVS2p) http://woodwisdom.com/#ixzz0sfvZVS2p

TerryT
07-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Thank's
Denny

Hi Denny, We are looking for photo submissions until the 11th. Then they will be available for judging until the end of the month. Actualy it is a modified polling script, but it should work pretty well. If you have any, please send some photos to enter. Again, Voting will start on the llth.

TerryT
07-07-2010, 07:01 AM
You still have 4 days to get pictures in for judging. Click here! (http://woodwisdom.com) Pictures will be posted on July 11th.
http://woodwisdom.com

TerryT
07-11-2010, 08:27 AM
The photos are posted and waiting for your vote!

TerryT
07-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Wow, from tied to a 17% lead overnight!!