PDA

View Full Version : new format

cestout
06-21-2010, 06:32 PM
It is going to take some getting used-to, but I think I like this new format. Adding files to posts is a little cumbersome.

Clint

dbfletcher
06-21-2010, 06:58 PM
It is going to take some getting used-to, but I think I like this new format. Adding files to posts is a little cumbersome.

Clint

Definately gonna take some adjustment... was anyone else in withdrawl over the weekend??? That was the longest time with out reading the forum i can remember for a really really long time.

Doug Fletcher

eelamb
06-21-2010, 07:08 PM
I did get some work done around here without the forum running. One more week of light duty, then I can quit paying someone to do my chores. I really want to get brush hogging done and some paddock clean up finished.

AskBud
06-21-2010, 07:10 PM

Clint
When you start a post, or reply, click on ADVANCED.
There, you will find the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS Section.
AskBud

CarverJerry
06-21-2010, 07:56 PM
My whole weekend was @%$ked, no forum..........that sucked, I missed my extended family........

CJ

LittleRedWoodshop
06-21-2010, 08:01 PM
I think I actually cried ... I missed you guys.

Digitalwoodshop
06-21-2010, 08:15 PM
Yes, I missed it too.... Checked about 10 times a day...

Like the new format.

AL

jaroot
06-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Yeah! Me too. And then when if first came back it refused to let me log on....

henry1
06-22-2010, 02:59 AM
[QUOTE=AskBud;133130]When you start a post, or reply, click on ADVANCED.
There, you will find the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS Section.
AskBud[/QUOTE
They had to do it on father day weekend lol

Tom75
06-22-2010, 07:00 AM
i went through big time with drawls . and the new format will take some getting use too .
Definitely gonna take some adjustment... was anyone else in with drawl over the weekend??? That was the longest time with out reading the forum i can remember for a really really long time.

Doug Fletcher

robbrigg2
06-22-2010, 09:26 AM
I too had the withdrawl bug, but I guess it helped that I ended up sick as a dog Sat Night, all day Sunday and into Monday... haven't been like that in years so the need to get on here wasn't as great..

I like the new look and feel but one issue that I have found.. if you look at an attachment when you click back it takes you back to the thread board instead of the individual thread you were looking at.. .little bothersome but overall great site upgrade.

robbrigg2
06-22-2010, 09:34 AM
Hey LHR... did we already get hi-jacked? If you go to the Blog section we got about 5 or 6 blog enteries from the same person within minutes of each other about very random and obscure topics that seem odd for the forum? Just thought you might want to know.

Router-Jim
06-22-2010, 09:52 AM
I too had the withdrawl bug, but I guess it helped that I ended up sick as a dog Sat Night, all day Sunday and into Monday... haven't been like that in years so the need to get on here wasn't as great..

I like the new look and feel but one issue that I have found.. if you look at an attachment when you click back it takes you back to the thread board instead of the individual thread you were looking at.. .little bothersome but overall great site upgrade.

If you have a wheel on your mouse you can just roll back.

Hey LHR... did we already get hi-jacked? If you go to the Blog section we got about 5 or 6 blog enteries from the same person within minutes of each other about very random and obscure topics that seem odd for the forum? Just thought you might want to know.

Looks like the mods get to ban someone for spam.

Digitalwoodshop
06-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Yeah! Me too. And then when if first came back it refused to let me log on....

That's funny... Me too.... I forgot my password and got locked out.... Did not see the hot button in the you have typed in the WRONG password statement to reset the password.... It is normally next to the password window....

I called and was on hold for a while to get my password reset....

AL

b.sumner47
06-22-2010, 11:46 AM
I thought that I an old 96 hrs. pass .Long weekend. Capt Barry

robbrigg2
06-22-2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks Jim... now I know!

geekviking
06-22-2010, 11:02 PM
AAAAaaaahhhh!

THE FORUMS' BACKKKKKKKK!!!

CarverJerry
06-23-2010, 05:51 AM
Just tried the spell check, it says you have to download iespell from the net and install it on your computer............didn't expect that but an option if you spell like me.....

CJ

cestout
06-23-2010, 06:10 PM
I have a spell check on my Google tool bar. I didn't look at the built-in one. But, like I said, it will take some getting used to.
Clint