PDA

View Full Version : trouble measuring board

sashayine@hotmail.com
06-13-2010, 08:49 PM
My machine is doing great until it starts to measure the lenghth. it stops says tracking roller stuck. does it everytime. if i hit continue it just pushes the board the rest of the way out and says error 319. I am at a loss and of course it always does it's I don't want to work on weekends usually on holiday weekends guess I lucked out it decided to do it on a normal weekend and on a Sunday but it sure did mess up my day not being able to do anything.:confused:

Jeff_Birt
06-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Do a sensor check and see if one of your pressure roller switches is stuck, you can also using the sensor test menu to test the board tracking sensor.

sashayine@hotmail.com
06-13-2010, 08:59 PM
I did the calebration sensor check as soon as the board started the lenghtth check it went out the right and same thing there too. It just spits the board out we have cleaned it vaccumed, blown it out and changed the sensor thingy with my other machine that is down with it's own issues(stuck bit)

sashayine@hotmail.com
06-13-2010, 09:06 PM
If I hit stop it is back roller 319 if I hit enter it is back roller 204
thanks for replying

Icutone2
06-14-2010, 08:33 AM
Try blowing compressed air into the end of the back roller switch located ao the control side of the machine. I hold the rubber washer out of the way while doing this. Remember machine is off before preforming any maintenance.
Lee

sashayine@hotmail.com
06-14-2010, 10:27 AM
It was the sensor switch on the side was on the phone with customer service and they talked us thru it. We took the side panel off and tightened the switch and blew it out I guess it had come lose from the vibration of the machine. and it was very dusty. We are spending the $30 to get the vaccum cover

A side note I am really not mechanically inclined at all and customer service is always patient and explain to me so I understand and can fix. They are the best customer service on that. If they can explain it to me so I can do it they all need lots of gold stars!