PDA

View Full Version : Wish List

Greybeard
11-26-2006, 04:15 AM
By reading all the posts on this site over the past months, I receive a strong picture of the CW team being most supportive of their users, and their desire to keep the development of the machine pushing ahead.

Realizing to my chagrin that after 68 years I still can't get more than 24 hours into any one day, I hesitate to start anything that might add to the load of the team.

It did occur to me though, that my own wish list of desirable improvements(?) to the software might be shared by others, and if this list became posted, like a poll, indicating the popularity of particular improvements, it might provide them with a feedback that could help focus their own ideas.
Am I being presumptuous here, or is it a useful idea ?
I'm deliberately not posting my actual thoughts yet till I see how the idea is received :)

John

BobHill
11-26-2006, 07:49 AM
John,

Personally, I look to the forum as "idea haven and heaven" and there is no such thing as a "bad idea", only some that work, some that don't, and most, "let's see". I suspect that the LHR/CW crew have heard most of the software "wish lists" and even have more of their own, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to have a working list, if for no other reason than to make duplications less abundant. I'm for the list, that's for sure. Go for it !

Bob

mikevds
11-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Since I don't have a machine yet, here's my wish. Is there any way to extend the demo software past the 30 day period? It's starting to become apparent mine will expire before a machine becomes available, and I'd like to continue to learn how to use it. :D :wink: