PDA

View Full Version : CW Printer.... Yes..... Paper Printer....

Digitalwoodshop
06-08-2010, 10:07 PM
OK.... Your going to think I fliped.... Well... By removing the Flex and using the Rock or CT to hold a Marker on a spring loaded holder.....

You can turn your CW into a printer.... Make long banners... Print signs....

I bet the Centerline Text and Patterns will work......

Would you want too?... Most likely NOT......

But watch the little video and see a guy with a little more time on his hands than me....

AL

http://www.b3ta.com/links/Lego_printer

www.go3d.us
06-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Neat!!! all you need is a controller.

dbfletcher
06-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I can already see what he has planned next... a 3 axis lego bulding machine... design it on the screen and it will automatically pick and assemble the lego blocks... a lego robotic assembly line... how cool would that be.

Doug Fletcher

geekviking
06-09-2010, 12:18 AM
GREAT!!!
Until someone goes and gives it A.I.
Then it's all hostile world take-over & all....

CarverJerry
06-09-2010, 05:55 AM
With that much talent you'd think they could come up with something better than a leggo machine. Had to have taken a lot of time. If this is a kid, then he's on the right track, an adult....poor guy has lots of time to burn.

CJ

jaroot
06-09-2010, 07:58 AM
With that much talent you'd think they could come up with something better than a leggo machine. Had to have taken a lot of time. If this is a kid, then he's on the right track, an adult....poor guy has lots of time to burn.

CJ
Well I guess some people build lego printers and others turn perfectly good wood into sawdust with expensive CNC machines. :mrgreen:

(Please don't take offense to this. Not my intentions. I'm just a little sarcastic and sometimes it doesn't digital well :rolleyes:)

swhitney
06-09-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm sure there is a need for those who are "a half a bubble off of level"

spalted
06-09-2010, 08:37 AM
I have seen dumber hobbies.............

AskBud
06-09-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm sure there is a need for those who are "a half a bubble off of level"

Edison, Bell, Grey, and the Wright Brothers, were some thought to be "Half Bubble Off Level"!
AskBud

DocWheeler
06-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Edison, Bell, Grey, and the Wright Brothers, were some thought to be "Half Bubble Off Level"!
AskBud

Thanks Bud,

I feel better now having those folks in the same group as I'm often considered:D