PDA

View Full Version : spline tool will not work

awe
06-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I am currently using 1.164 version. I can't get some tools to work like Change to line, arc, spline tools. And what is the Rout Tool,toggle bezier control points,toggle non-end points? would their be a tutorial guide for this tools?:confused:

liquidguitars
06-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Click on the line not the vertex point..

LG

AskBud
06-05-2010, 01:42 AM
I am currently using 1.164 version. I can't get some tools to work like Change to line, arc, spline tools. And what is the Rout Tool,toggle bezier control points,toggle non-end points? would their be a tutorial guide for this tools?:confused:
LG is correct! You need to click on the "line" not a control dot. If the design is busy, or too small to see the line because of all the dots, magnify your design so you can get a larger view of the design.

The Rout Tool is covered in an AVI lesson in my Download section below.

If you have a Spline application, for example, the Toggle Control Points Icon will show those special control points.

If you "think" you have a "Closed drawing" but can not apply the Outline or Carve Region Icons, the Toggle End Points Icon will show you where your figure is still open.

There are lots of Tutorials. I point to many in my Download section. You may, also, use the HELP screen while in Designer, or Editor, for lots more.

I'm sure others will chime in as well.
AskBud

Digitalwoodshop
06-05-2010, 05:38 AM
You can click on the elements on the left side list of elements. To select more than one, control select...

AL

awe
06-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Does any of you leave in D.C. or close by?:)