PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...?

bizbiki
06-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I see that LCR has a "new and improved" machine out now. Does anyone know if they have a trade in program for upgrading a machine that has had its share of troubles?

c6craig
06-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Not to my knowledge..but add me to the list of people that would LOVE to see this option. Kind of like being able to trade in a used car, and they could sell the trade-ins as refurbs...

Craig

bizbiki
06-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Lets hope so. I love my CW but everytime I fire it up I dont know if I'll have an ez carve or spend the next two hours figuring out what is wrong.

LHR could take in the trade ins upgrade the weak areas with their new technolog and resell them.

b.sumner47
06-04-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm sure that I saw upgrade around $500 .in the new set-up. I'll try and find if,I wasn't seeing things Capt Barry.

c6craig
06-04-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm sure that I saw upgrade around $500 .in the new set-up. I'll try and find if,I wasn't seeing things Capt Barry.

You are probably thinking of the Carvetight upgrade bundle, listed below. As far as I have seen there wasn't anything to upgrade a machine with the other C revision changes as well.

http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/services.htm

Craig