PDA

View Full Version : "C" Upgrade

RobbMiller
06-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Does the "C" upgrade include the power upgrade mentioned? Mine snapped and I have not used the machine since (I was going to get to it next week after I closed my classroom).

I'd do this if they would make all the "C" upgrades to my machine.

c6craig
06-02-2010, 09:33 PM
That's what I would like to know. It's a little misleading. At the bottom of the C Machine page it says "click here to upgrade your existing machine". That takes you to the CarveTight upgrade package that they were advertising before this new C Machine release.

SOOOO...I am assuming that the CarveTight upgrade package includes only the new CarveTight and the "multi-point inspection" along with the calibration and new belts. I don't think it will include any of the other C Machine upgrades.

My thoughts on this is simply because the price hasn't changed, and I am pretty sure if I just sent my machine in for the upgrade and now it included all the other upgrades...I would be pretty torqued.

What remains to be seen is what if anything they are going to do for all of us that own one or multiple machines and want the new upgrades. Discounts? Trade in values? Or the ever popular nothing....

Craig