PDA

View Full Version : carvewright website

Cabinetdesigner
06-02-2010, 05:51 PM
LHR great job on the new website layout.

Jcpb321
06-02-2010, 07:53 PM
The design may look nice, now I for one would like to get back to the tutorials and all the ... thing wants to do is tell me how good the NEW C machine is???

When I go to the tutorial section, which don't work when you click on learn, all I get is 404 errors!

John

jlovchik
06-02-2010, 07:58 PM
I am looking at that now. We will get that fixed right away. We were afraid some of the links wouldn't transfer correctly. Looks like you found some links we didn't catch. Good catch!

The design may look nice, now I for one would like to get back to the tutorials and all the ... thing wants to do is tell me how good the NEW C machine is???

When I go to the tutorial section, which don't work when you click on learn, all I get is 404 errors!

John

liquidguitars
06-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi Joe,

Small correction, the header for the musical instruments says "Lithopane Gallery" should say musical instruments gallery?

I sent you a few photos of my CW guitars to update your page, you can choose from them if you like..

LG

TerryT
06-02-2010, 09:09 PM
And all you get in the pattern depot is the ones with 001 or what ever in front of the names.

Jcpb321
06-02-2010, 09:11 PM
I am looking at that now. We will get that fixed right away. We were afraid some of the links wouldn't transfer correctly. Looks like you found some links we didn't catch. Good catch!

Being a new user and a slow learner I would appreciate that

Here is the page that goes nowhere!

http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/designertutorials.htm

The Project Designer tutorials give 404 errors and

the interactive tutorials goes back to the index for the C machine!

John

Cabinetdesigner
06-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Well I spoke too soon . Went back and most of the links I wanted to look at gave me errors but im sure they will fix it. I still like the new look.

Billions
06-03-2010, 03:00 AM
I'm unable to authorize my Centerline Carve that I bought yesterday, neither from the 'Help' menu in the Designer application nor can I find my account page when I log in. Also, as I mentioned earlier in another post, when I log in, my username and password are shown in the URL, unencrypted, plain english.

wizer
06-03-2010, 05:48 AM
I don't like that the video starts as soon as the front page loads. That's bad design. Users should have the choice of whether they want to view\hear and ad.

SteveEJ
06-03-2010, 05:50 AM
Check for updates from Designer gives a 404 error as well.

alan.galbraith
06-03-2010, 09:34 AM
The search function in the pattern depot doesn't work either.