PDA

View Full Version : POM Hint?

c6craig
05-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Hey MT, it's pretty close to the end of the month, any hint on the next POM so we can gather supplies? Forgive me if you already posted it somewhere and I missed it :)

Thanks,
Craig

mtylerfl
05-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Hey MT, it's pretty close to the end of the month, any hint on the next POM so we can gather supplies? Forgive me if you already posted it somewhere and I missed it :)

Thanks,
Craig

HINT: It's Patriotic!

Got to get some better photos to post (probably tomorrow)! I usually take the pics in my foyer in the morning when the lighting is perfect. Missed my morning opportunities the past few days. Sorry I'm running later than normal.

c6craig
05-29-2010, 01:59 PM
LOL OK thanks. Well I'm sure it's going to be great. Not rushing you, just figured I had to run to Lowes tonight so I could stock up on whatever I need. I'll be patient :)

Craig

badger
05-29-2010, 05:34 PM
just figured I had to run to Lowes tonight so I could stock up on whatever I need. I'll be patient :)

Craig

Never give up a chance to go to the lumber store :mrgreen:

Even just to refresh your memory on what is which isle.

c6craig
05-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Never give up a chance to go to the lumber store :mrgreen:

Even just to refresh your memory on what is which isle.

LOL Indeed, I went tonight anyway, need some finishing supplies for another project. Just trying to kill the old two birds with one stone routine..

Craig

CarverJerry
05-30-2010, 09:03 AM
I just joined the POM and when I did I got the Bread Box. When a new pom comes out do they email it to you or what? thanks

CJ

c6craig
05-30-2010, 09:06 AM
CJ -

Yes, you will get an email with a link to download the POM. MT usually posts the POM here on the forum a day or two before it comes out with a picture and list of supplies needed.

You will enjoy the subscription, it's worth it.

Good luck,
Craig

CarverJerry
05-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Thanks Craig, will be looking for the email.

CJ

c6craig
05-31-2010, 12:41 PM
No sweat CJ - Here is a link if you didn't see it for the next POM..

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=15517

Craig