PDA

View Full Version : Kinda off topic......

chebytrk
05-27-2010, 08:55 AM
I've got Windows7 and I don't know what or how I changed it but, before I could open several sites on IE and had the tabs that I could click between each site. If I clicked on "new tab" it would show me small icon pics of sites that I had previously seen. Now I don't see that anymore. It just opens up and has topics like... ReOpen closed tabs, Browse in Private and Use an Accelerator. Anyone know what setting I need to click on to bring my little pics back on "new tab" page? Sorry...... still have a long way to go......

dbfletcher
05-27-2010, 09:23 AM
You probably also had google toolbar installed. Unfortunately, per a request from Microsoft, google retired that feature a few days ago. However, you can still use that feature if you use firefox or chrome.

http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=115561

Doug Fletcher

CarverJerry
05-27-2010, 11:35 AM
I have windows 7 also and I'm running Internet Explorer 8. In the task bar next to the windows icon (lower left) my icon for IE is there and if there are more than one window opened you will see them stacked up, and when you place your cursor on it you will see all the windows that are opened, when you point to an open icon window (if you have more than one opened) it will change into a full page to view. From there you have to click which window you want to view. Hope this helps youl

CarverJerry

Tom75
11-06-2010, 08:55 PM
i just baught a new lap top cus my old lap top craped the beb old one was running xp and new one is running windows 7 . does any one have windos7? if so how does it work with deghiner ? i do have to call cw when i pick up the new lap top to get a new licens because i have it installed on the desk top and the dead lap top . all have a good night

mtylerfl
11-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Hello Tom,

Designer works great on Windows 7 ... either the 32-bit or 64-bit versions. I personally use Windows 7, 64-bit, and have had no problems running Designer whatsoever.

Tom75
11-07-2010, 06:56 PM
ok thank you .