PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh penguin logo

bowfingers
05-26-2010, 09:03 PM
I got a request for a clock with a Pittsburgh penguin logo on it.
Does anyone have this pattern?
Thanks in advance
Denny

c6craig
05-26-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm sure someone can do WAY better than this, but maybe it will get you started....

Good luck,
Craig

henry1
05-27-2010, 05:29 AM
I'm sure someone can do WAY better than this, but maybe it will get you started....

Good luck,
Craig

You wouldn't happen to have Montreal Canadian logo hockey team

c6craig
05-27-2010, 05:46 AM
Again, its just a quick import from a PNG so I am sure someone can do better or clean it up, may get you started though...

Good luck,
Craig

ChrisAlb
05-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Here's a quick one for the Penguins

c6craig
05-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Nice job ChrisAlb! I haven't really started to learn about cleaning the patterns up yet, so mine end up a little on the rough side. I like to throw them up there though in case nobody else posts so at least they have something to start with.

Craig

bowfingers
05-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks Craig and Chris!
I am sure I can keep my customer happy with your patterns!
Denny

ChrisAlb
05-29-2010, 08:07 AM
Nice job ChrisAlb! I haven't really started to learn about cleaning the patterns up yet, so mine end up a little on the rough side. I like to throw them up there though in case nobody else posts so at least they have something to start with.

Craig

Thanks Craig,

Although this was just a very quick little conversion (less than 10 minutes).

Had I taken any real time on it, (about an hour or so), I would have filled in the stick, the beak and gloves, and done some other little adjustments to make it look a little more realistic. Sports logos are among the easiest to do. I have a bunch of them...lol http://forum.carvewright.com//images/smilies/icon_smile.gif