PDA

View Full Version : How to order parts online? Most parts are not listed!

pjfiedler
05-26-2010, 12:19 AM
I can only find a few parts listed on the CW online service/parts store. Even an advanced search doesn't show the parts that I need or even a small fraction of the parts listed in the "CW_parts_list_manual.pdf."

I can find the screws for the z-truck rollers, but not the rollers themselves. If a person has to buy the screws, don't most users also have to buy the rollers too given the use of "permanent cement" with the screw?. I wanted to find out how much a z-truck replacement costs to evaluate my options, but saw no prices on the web site. My y-motor pack is also has a gurgling sound (if you can image that :rolleyes:) and would like to know how much to budget for that item.

Also, it would have been nice if I could have ordered a "12mm flat wrench" instead of going to three different bike shops before finding one (note, it's not a standard size anymore with today's bikes). Yea, I could have ordered one online somewhere else, but doesn't CW want all of our parts business?

It would also be nice to be able to order the chain lube w/ moly and other lubricants from the CW web site to help some of us less educated on these lubricants to correctly obtain the right stuff. I have been to a few hardware stores and still haven't found a chain lubricant that contains "moly."

So while I'm airing a little now, here's another question/angle on the parts access. Does Lowes or Ace Hardware sell CW parts? I noticed on the Lowes web site that they sell the carving bit, memory card, bit sets and a couple of other things, but are they going to sell other CW parts?

Any help is welcomed. Thanks.

PCW
05-26-2010, 04:24 AM
You can order most of the parts through Sears (http://www.searspartsdirect.com/parts_direct_unavailable/pd-error.html?modelNumber=133.217540).

CarverJerry
05-26-2010, 05:44 AM
Well, I just ordered some spare parts myself, just went thru what you are doing and was told just to call LHR. Once I did they took my order and processed my parts list. The guy who I spook with seemed very educated on the machine and knew exactly what I needed.
If you are ordering parts remember they have a flat rate s/h regardless how small the parts are, so make it worth your while. I was just wanting some brushes for my cut motor but ordered 2 sets and also traction belts. Wanted a board sensor but they only had referbished ones so I'll wait on that.
Hope this helps

CJ

Kenm810
05-26-2010, 07:04 AM
We can order parts for the CW or CC from our local sears store by using the proper parts number
and have them shipped to the store, then pick them up when they come in without a shipping charge.
Check with your local Sears Outlet to see if they also offers the no shipping charge service,
-- Can't hurt to give them a call.

mikemi
05-26-2010, 03:02 PM
to order some parts thru Sears website and the very first part number I entered came back with 0 results found for part number XXXXXXX. Guess I will have to call LHR.

I tried again this morning, and the parts showed up on Sears Website. I must have typed the part#s in with spaces the last time I tried.

henry1
05-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Mu Online (http://mu-3mien.com/) MU 3 Mien SEASON 6 EP 2
What all this new carver taking all the space why you posting all this is this your first time

chief2007
05-04-2012, 07:37 AM
He is a spammer from China