PDA

View Full Version : Possible Machine for Sale

Metalhead781
05-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Don't know yet if i'm going to sell it or put it away for a rebuild beefing up the drives, motors and getting a control system but i'm done with my CW. A new machine is on it's way in about 4 weeks. I spoke with Ron Justice and I may have him retrofit a Rock Chuck for my new machine. If you're interested contact me with an offer. My machine has 53 cut hours 63 servo hrs don't know why but 212 on time hrs. Rock chuck installed and cover removed. Toggle switch for safety on the cut motor switch wires. I used dust collection and grounded the machine properly. I wont sell the bits or the 1/8 rock sleeve accept possible the carving bit but it's seen too much brazilian cherry and the like. I've got nearly $3000 into my machine including purchase price software upgrades rock upgrades and rounding it off to that amount in ruined material. I've tried to work with this machine but it's useless to me. Like I said, Make me an offer, i have the original packaging and would ship from Rome, NY. If i can't get enough out of it. I'll use the rock on my new machine and make it useful when i have the cash and time to play.

Thanks
MH