PDA

View Full Version : Board sensor

dreyn
05-23-2010, 11:42 AM
I am trying to do a Litho I have done several already with no problems now I am getting a board sensor error so I have gone through sensor check in options the reading is 40 when I put the white paper in 145 or if I put a board only in, then also 145 I have pulled the sensor and it looked clean so I cleaned it anyway still same results. What else should I do

c6craig
05-23-2010, 12:09 PM
I am trying to do a Litho I have done several already with no problems now I am getting a board sensor error so I have gone through sensor check in options the reading is 40 when I put the white paper in 145 or if I put a board only in, then also 145 I have pulled the sensor and it looked clean so I cleaned it anyway still same results. What else should I do

If you are getting good readings on both white paper and a board, I would say its having trouble getting a measurement off your corian. Try putting a piece of blue tape down where it takes the reading.

I haven't really worked with lithos or corian though, so maybe someone else can chime in. Maybe you need to carve it through a piece of contact paper or something if the LED can't read your corian?

Craig