PDA

View Full Version : Resize in windows 7

roughcut
05-05-2010, 12:54 PM
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Here is a video on using paint in win.7 paint to resize a picture

Also here is a box I carved for my newest great grand daughter Madyson born april 10,2010 she makes my 9th g-grandchild expecting #10 in a few months.Inside the box I am putting a memory stick with a ged com file of her family tree. And a printable version of it too.

Chief
05-05-2010, 04:46 PM
RoughCut,

I bet you left everybody but you and me behind with that reference to a GEDCOM.

Chief

Kenm810
05-05-2010, 05:05 PM
GEDCOM, the GEnealogical Data COMmunication standard proposed for a Family History :wink:

roughcut
05-05-2010, 05:22 PM
RoughCut,

I bet you left everybody but you and me behind with that reference to a GEDCOM.

Chief

You would have to get up pretty early in th morning to leave these guys behind. I have been retired to long to get up that early.

CarverJerry
05-06-2010, 05:43 AM
cjThanks for the Win 7 paint tip. I'm still learning this new operating system but I really like it.

c6craig
05-06-2010, 06:15 AM
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Here is a video on using paint in win.7 paint to resize a picture

Also here is a box I carved for my newest great grand daughter Madyson born april 10,2010 she makes my 9th g-grandchild expecting #10 in a few months.Inside the box I am putting a memory stick with a ged com file of her family tree. And a printable version of it too.

Congrats on the little one, great looking box! The family tree thing is pretty cool too, my wife has been working on one so I know how tough it is to get it all right. So hard to do when you have to collect the pieces of information to hunt everyone down, but I guess the challenge is part of the fun :)

Craig

chebytrk
05-06-2010, 11:04 AM
cjThanks for the Win 7 paint tip. I'm still learning this new operating system but I really like it.

Is Win7 Paint a standard app with windows 7?

c6craig
05-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Is Win7 Paint a standard app with windows 7?

Yes, MS Paint comes with the operating system.

This is not to be confused with paint.net, which is also a free image editing tool.

Thanks,
Craig