PDA

View Full Version : Y-Axis 313 Stall check Y belt slip

ruggybear
04-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Started project and it went through the motions. However, after touching the bit plate and returning to the keypad side I get this error. Well the Y belt is broken!!! Tried to get a projsect done before I go North for the summer. will wait until fall now as machine does not travel with me.

CarverJerry
04-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear that, don't be in a hurry to come north yet, it's still cold here in Ohio........But it is spring and we have those days. Lots of rain today so I spent the day scanning and finishing a few projects. Should be around mid 70's this weekend.

CJ

PCW
04-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Ken,

Is the carving something that I could carve for you and forward it to you at the summer home? If so just send me a PM. Dan

Started project and it went through the motions. However, after touching the bit plate and returning to the keypad side I get this error. Well the Y belt is broken!!! Tried to get a projsect done before I go North for the summer. will wait until fall now as machine does not travel with me.

ruggybear
04-27-2010, 08:39 AM
CarverJerry

I am in MIlwaukee which I think is North of you. I will be going North to Munising, MI along Lake Superior. Probably still snow in the woods up there.

PCW

Thanks for the offer to carve my project. It can wait. It is a litho stand for a wedding photograph. Iactually will be back in Milwaukee in July and will have the repair parts by then so should be able to get it done then.