PDA

View Full Version : X axis 293 and Y axis 303 errors? Augh!

audiohighway
04-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Ive got 20 hrs on my carvewright and I am getting X axis and Y axis stall errors, Codes 293 and 303, I checked incomming poer, All good, I have adjusted and checked drive belts, All good? Argh! What now? Is there a better machine out there????:confused:

bjbethke
04-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Ive got 20 hrs on my carvewright and I am getting X axis and Y axis stall errors, Codes 293 and 303, I checked incomming poer, All good, I have adjusted and checked drive belts, All good? Argh! What now? Is there a better machine out there????:confused:
I'm not sure about this, but I think the error functions are tied into a current flow and timing in the Controller unit. The errors and the error numbers may change with each up-date of the program that runs the controller. If a motor goes bad or there is a blockage in the movements of the carving head you will get an error to protect the system. The X function may include the tracking. If you are going to fix this wonderful unit You need to know what it is doing and think about how it works, There are a Lot, Lots more in the PDF's that are posted on this forum.

I think only the people that wrote the program really knows, but may be not?

Welcome - It is a great machine when you figure out how it works; LHR gives you a year or 200 hours!!!

audiohighway
04-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Who is LHR?

Digitalwoodshop
04-26-2010, 08:08 PM
LHR is CarveWright...

I wonder if you have a L2 Power Supply going bad.....?

Search "L2 Power Supply" using the " " with the search term for more.

How are you handling the dust problem.... Is the dust getting in the belts and stalling you?

AL