PDA

View Full Version : Litho help

MCGEE2SKINNER
04-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi Guys
Why don't this carve out very nice. Any help I would love.
Jim

cnsranch
04-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Two things - first, make sure that the deepest part of your carve is no thicker than .12 to .13" from the backside of the corian. (.12 is best, lets enough light thru).

Second, and more important, is to make sure you've got the pic inverted properly. The lightest part of the pic should carve the deepest - i.e., her teeth. Hover your mouse over her teeth and see if that's carved deeper than her cheek, or her shirt (assuming her shirt is a darker color). Looks to me like you didn't invert the pic properly - you're basically carving it opposite of how you should.

I reset the depth to .15, the height to 400, made sure your board thickness is .25 (not.75), and inverted the pattern. I think you'l be much more happy with the attached.

MCGEE2SKINNER
04-23-2010, 08:04 PM
cnsranch
Thanks a bunch lesson learned looks great I will carve it in the am.
Thanks again JIM

lmbkb
05-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for everyone that bought box deals from me before.

I had alot of guys emailing for more box deals. I ran out for a little bit. I did get some new stuff yesterday. I only have a couple boxes to offer.

The boxes are corian except where noted, and the other is a acrylic solid surface just like corian. I works like corian but it is another name brand. They are all 1/4" material.

2 boxes of 8x10 material for $80 each box plus shipping. box includes:
10 bone corian
10 solid surface material
totaling 20pcs this box

3 boxes of 8x10 material for $90 each box plus shipping. the box includes
20 bone corian
totaling 20pcs this box

2 boxes of 5x7 material for $65 each box plus shipping. each box includes
19 bone corian
11 solid surface material
totaling 30pcs. each box

Thanks alot for all your business before and thanks for whoever wants these boxes. Let me know at lmbkb@comcast.net
larry