PDA

View Full Version : New Cutting Bit by Ron Justice

Metalhead781
04-17-2010, 02:21 PM
On a limited budget trying to get acceptable cutting out of my CW. I bought an 1/8" adapter and bit from Ron's site at www.cw-parts.com . I couldn't get the Rock Chuck but this bit works outstanding. Just finished two different items out of 3/4" brazilian cherry. First item's max cut depth was set to .063 and second was set to .085. Both cuts require very very little sanding no stepping whatsoever. For his current price totaling $51 including shipping, i'm thrilled.

Thanks Ron

MH

Kenm810
04-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Glad to read of you success with Ron's 1/8" bits and QC Adapter.
I've have a couple that I've used for engravings on Corian and Cast Acrylic
with Ron's bits plus a few of my own with great results. :smile:

rjustice
04-19-2010, 11:51 AM
On a limited budget trying to get acceptable cutting out of my CW. I bought an 1/8" adapter and bit from Ron's site at www.cw-parts.com . I couldn't get the Rock Chuck but this bit works outstanding. Just finished two different items out of 3/4" brazilian cherry. First item's max cut depth was set to .063 and second was set to .085. Both cuts require very very little sanding no stepping whatsoever. For his current price totaling $51 including shipping, i'm thrilled.

Thanks Ron

MH

MH,
You are quite welcome!.. I am glad you are enjoying the results of your machine combined with my products :)

Ron