PDA

View Full Version : store "re-opening"

Pratyeka
04-11-2010, 11:15 AM
After much fiddling and checking, I have re-openend my pattern store. It seems that one "free" pattern in the catalog was causing problem when combined with other products in the shopping cart, causing only the free item to show.

I have removed the free pattern, so everything should be ok now.
I haven't added new pattern for a while, but there seem to be lots of new members around, come take a look:)
Click on the link below.

c6craig
04-11-2010, 11:20 AM
After much fiddling and checking, I have re-openend my pattern store. It seems that one "free" pattern in the catalog was causing problem when combined with other products in the shopping cart, causing only the free item to show.

I have removed the free pattern, so everything should be ok now.
I haven't added new pattern for a while, but there seem to be lots of new members around, come take a look:)
Click on the link below.

Hi Pratyeka,

Glad to see the store is back up and running. It looks great. Amazing the detail on those mayan pieces!

Best of luck with sales!

Craig

dcalvin4
04-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Pratyeka,
see you added more patterns ...looken good
denny

eelamb
04-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Pratyeka, nice web site. If you want a link to your site from mine, click on the URL below, then click on reciprocal link and add your site. Most on here with web sites are offering back links to others with web sites on the forum.

easybuilt
04-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Pratyeka, nice web site. If you want a link to your site from mine, click on the URL below, then click on reciprocal link and add your site. Most on here with web sites are offering back links to others with web sites on the forum.

Thanks eelamb,
I linked my site with yours and entered the information about mine on your site.
That was real easy. I was not able to post you image. I will work on it again later.
Thanks again, Tom

eelamb
04-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Tom I approved it this morning, so your link is showing. the logo would be nice but if you can not do it do not worry about that.

easybuilt
04-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Tom I approved it this morning, so your link is showing. the logo would be nice but if you can not do it do not worry about that.
Thanks for your support! Hopefully we all grow together. I am doing my first fair this week?! The Puyallup Spring Fair in Washington.

TerryT
04-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks for your support! Hopefully we all grow together. I am doing my first fair this week?! The Puyallup Spring Fair in Washington.

Tom,
Good luck at the Fair. I have seen pictures of your work on your site and I think you should do well.

Terry

easybuilt
04-18-2010, 01:25 AM
Thanks TerryT! Here is a photo of my booth at the Spring fair, I am sharing it with a friend. I have received about 12 special orders , some 12" long and others over 6'. I sold a few of the signs that I precut. I will be busy for the next few weeks. One more day left, I hope I can sell a few more signs that I pre made.