PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Want a Plug

robbrigg2
04-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I just got my site up and running.. well kinda, it's up and I am tweeking it's design but I wanted to ask if any of you that have your own site/blog/store want a link put on my site? I would love to as many of you have some great sites. All I ask is that you put one for me on yours.... if your interested please P.M.

Spanglerg@hotmail.com
04-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Robert, It appears that you are well on your way! Good Luck!

eelamb
04-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Robert, thanks for the link offer. The same goes for my web site (link below). If you want a link to your site, please click the reciprocal link on the main page. This is an automatic link request. I will get an email and approve the link request. I also offer a RSS feed, just send me an email or PM with your site URL, and a short description you want and I will add it to the RSS feed.

Robert please add my site to yours and request the link to your site. I also offer images to go along with the link request.

oh by the way robert your site is looking good.

Edit: This offer goes to anyone here with a web site!

LittleRedWoodshop
04-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm willing to post links for anyone that wants to send me a message. The site looks good Rob ... you are truly on your way.

robbrigg2
04-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Thanks guys... I appreciate it.... and I am putting your links on tonight. Still got a lot to do on this but it's fun so it should be easy.

Anyone else want to add on just let me know. Can't hurt right?

c6craig
04-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Nice job guys, all the sites look great!

Craig

twiceretired
04-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Robert, As with all your work, the web site looks realy good.

robbrigg2
04-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Robert, As with all your work, the web site looks realy good.

Thank you very much that compliment just made my day.

robbrigg2
04-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Just for the record:

If you have a website the reason you might want to consider riciprolal links like this is that increased traffic drives your site higher up the search engines.

Just something to think about.

eelamb
04-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Search engines use a ranking system. Google for example on their tool bar will show the ranking of a site. This ranking is obtained by searches of the web for all sites that have back links to your site. The sites with back links also have rankings. If the site has a 7 or 8 this will drive the ranking up on your site. Like my work site has a ranking of 4, even though I do not have many back links on the site. This is due to my web promotions of my customers sites. I link to their sites, to get them higher rankings. Back links are one measure of how well your site will display on the search engines.

It is best to only allow links on your site that pertain to the contents of your site. In this case compitition is good for your web site. LRW is ranked at 2 but as his links grow so will his ranking.

To see who is linking to you type links: URL in google. (URL is the domain name of the site) New links may not show up.

www.go3d.us
04-09-2010, 02:36 PM
Add me please....www.go3d.us
Thanks

LittleRedWoodshop
04-09-2010, 02:36 PM
That is why I have been dumping pages and working on my SEO. I had way to many pages that just caused excess baggage. I have lost almost 40 pages.... mostly because they are now in my store. Still trimming the fat ... a web developer friend of mine told me in reguards to the internet and search engines "less is more".

liquidguitars
04-09-2010, 02:55 PM
I have a new site you can link:
www.Liquidviolins.com

Thanks

LG

eelamb
04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Remember to be added to my site just click the link below, then click the reciprocal link button left side and request a link. This way you can add the text you want to be displayed along with your logo.

I gave Robert the program so he can set up the same type of reciprocal links on his site. If anyone else wants it let me know.

LittleRedWoodshop
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
I will be adding links this evening when I go in to do some more editing. Anyone that wants listed just let me know.

LittleRedWoodshop
04-12-2010, 10:35 PM
publishing my new site right now - I think I got everyone's links in there - if I missed you let me know http://www.littleredwoodshop.com/Friends.html

eelamb
04-13-2010, 08:09 AM
LRW site looks great, good work.

robbrigg2
04-13-2010, 08:53 AM
Looks good Jason. Thanks!

fwharris
04-13-2010, 06:41 PM
publishing my new site right now - I think I got everyone's links in there - if I missed you let me know http://www.littleredwoodshop.com/Friends.html

:( I thought I was one of your friends...LOL

LittleRedWoodshop
04-14-2010, 12:04 AM
sorry dude ..... I knew that there was someone that I was forgetting. Fixing that right now.

easybuilt
04-14-2010, 11:08 PM

Thanks Jason! I will add your site to mine.