PDA

View Full Version : pattern sharing no see

dcalvin4
04-06-2010, 10:57 PM
HI everybody i wanted to see the pattern sharing depot on our site here . i clicked the icon as usual only to see this ,, "fatal error maximum function nesting level 200 reached aborting functions" and i cant see the patterns and cant see description of the pattern,,
sorry i cannot upload the screen shot i made in word document as it is too large to upload, i can upload a picture by right clicking and choosing resize but dosnt seem to work in a word document

anyway my main concern is not being able to see the pattern sharing depot..
thanks
denny

fwharris
04-07-2010, 12:32 AM
HI everybody i wanted to see the pattern sharing depot on our site here . i clicked the icon as usual only to see this ,, "fatal error maximum function nesting level 200 reached aborting functions" and i cant see the patterns and cant see description of the pattern,,
sorry i cannot upload the screen shot i made in word document as it is too large to upload, i can upload a picture by right clicking and choosing resize but dosnt seem to work in a word document

anyway my main concern is not being able to see the pattern sharing depot..
thanks
denny

Denny,
It must have been a forum glitch or something.. I was able to all of the items in the gallery..

Gary Koval
04-07-2010, 07:27 AM
Here is a screen shot of what Dcalvin4 is talking about, that I am also experiencing.

Edit: If I click on the "paperclip" under the word "Rating" on the right hand column I can access the patterns themselves.

liquidguitars
04-07-2010, 10:10 AM
If i click on a pattern it wants me to log in, then all the images go blank every time..

edit: sorry I was talking about the Pattern store site.

LG

lynnfrwd
04-08-2010, 09:54 AM
The Pattern Sharing Fatal Error is resolved!!