PDA

View Full Version : Pattern help

JDPratt
04-03-2010, 12:48 PM
My technical ignorance is showing. As stated before, I need to rely on the forum members for help with patterns. I am trying to finish a hope chest for my Neice (8 yr old)and I plan to put some carvings in the raised panels in the front. I will happily pay someone if they think they can meet the challenge of providing the following patterns.

1. Girl playing volleyball
2. Girl playing/or with a Golden retreiver dog/or puppy
3. Girl reading a book (or something related to reading)
4. Some musical notes (carve will be some musical notes...words from song...some musical notes) (not whimsical)

Each carve needs to be fairly detailed; I want this to be a keepsake hope chest that she will want to keep forever. Each carve will be on a separate 10"W x 15"H panel except for the musical one which will probably go on the lid.

If anyone would like to try to tackle this one, please let me know by PM or other. Again, I will gladly pay for these patterns.

John

www.go3d.us
04-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Hi, I have some musical notes in my online store. Here is search result: http://www.go3d.us/store/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=musical+note&osCsid=12acdd60c70b560e0ed17571a7d88593&x=0&y=0
Thanks
HT

JDPratt
04-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Thanks HT, Thats exactly what I am looking for in the musical notes dept. I will download those tonight when I get home. Now I just need to find the other patterns and I can finally get this thing done.

John

JDPratt
04-05-2010, 04:03 PM
No takers on the others? Anyone want to try to work that VooDoo that you do on the pics below. I have no idea if they will work as carvings, but I am trying. I am completely lost on the girl with a golden retriever. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

John

robbrigg2
04-05-2010, 07:48 PM
No takers on the others? Anyone want to try to work that VooDoo that you do on the pics below. I have no idea if they will work as carvings, but I am trying. I am completely lost on the girl with a golden retriever. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

John

Jd I only did one so far with a technique I am trying to figure out. Please tell me if it works for you.

robbrigg2
04-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Here is another one

JDPratt
04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Robert,

That is exactly what I am looking for. If you can do the other Volleyball one, I would appreciate it. Send me a PM with where I need to send the check. Any Ideas on where I can find a small girl and a golden retreiver dog/puppy?

John

robbrigg2
04-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Robert,

That is exactly what I am looking for. If you can do the other Volleyball one, I would appreciate it. Send me a PM with where I need to send the check. Any Ideas on where I can find a small girl and a golden retreiver dog/puppy?

John

I will look around and see if I can get you one... but I will be out for a few hours... check back later for all of them...

Check... are you kidding? With all the things I get from here for free I would couldn't think of it. When I do these things it's to help, and to learn. I just wish I could figure out the stupid 3d aspect of it all... but in time.. enjoy the patterns my friend!

robbrigg2
04-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Robert,

John

Does this one work? I can do one from a pictures as well.. but I really kinda like the way this one turned out. In a .35 carved region it really looks good. I included the color image so you could see what it looks like.

Also, here is the girl serving....

Let me know if these don't work or vise versa

JDPratt
04-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Perfect!!!!

www.go3d.us
04-08-2010, 12:04 AM
I have just finish making this: http://www.go3d.us/store/product_info.php?products_id=374&osCsid=d36d0bf54fc604ebe48bfdab0e6761c3

If you would wait I will do the other patterns too. Will give you a discount price for all patterns.
Thanks.
HT

www.go3d.us
04-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Here is a girl playing volleyball: http://www.go3d.us/store/product_info.php?products_id=375&osCsid=bb8d0cd09b3195706ae05d42a63a5dff

I will get the other one done soon.

Thanks.
HT

mtylerfl
04-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Those are really nice, HT!