PDA

View Full Version : Where to sale..

kevinsmithrn
04-01-2010, 02:36 AM
Hello,

I am downsizing things a bit and am considering selling my carvewright- is there a place on this forum where I can post the details.

Thanks

Kevin

dbfletcher
04-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Hello,

I am downsizing things a bit and am considering selling my carvewright- is there a place on this forum where I can post the details.

Thanks

Kevin

This section is where we most often see listings for users wishing to sell the cw/cc. Post away! And we are sorry to see you leave. You may want to spend a little time searching the forum to see what others have been selling for. As ballpark figures go... for a machine in good working order.... generally around $750. For a broken machine.. in the $350-$400 range.

Good luck!

Doug Fletcher

Router-Jim
04-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Yes what Doug said plus a location.

lynnfrwd
04-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Please throw the old installation disk away, don't give it to the new buyer.

ALL OF YOU, RIGHT NOW!!! - THROW YOUR OLD INSTALLATION DISKS IN THE TRASH!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Chances are...it is an older version and uses a registration process that we no longer support, then you get frustrated because you can't get it installed and you have to call us, which I enjoy talking to you guys, but then you've got to un-install the old version and re-install the new version.

Besides, they can get it free from our website. www.carvewright.com/update

Remember that advanced software such as centerline, STL Importer, patterns and projects are non-transferable. The warranty (if any) is not transferable either, but they can join the Carver'sClub to get the support they may need getting started. (Unless someone experienced is adding to their arsenal.)

kevinsmithrn: Hope to see you back soon!

Digitalwoodshop
04-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Ditto on the price of a working machine... $750.00..... Only because there are so many people that whipped out that credit card for a really cool looking machine and then found it to not fit in there life.

I get a PM once a week looking to see if I will buy there machine for over $1000.00 since I am looking for machines. I am really looking for broken machines in the $400.00 range.... There is nothing on the machine that cannot be fixed short of a UPS Slammed Broken Frame Machine.

One machine came from a frustrated Sear Manager that took in a broken machine it trade for a new machine.... And just wanted to be rid of it... The "Too Liberal" trade in policy had bitten him once too offten...

Good Luck,

AL

kevinsmithrn
04-02-2010, 05:02 AM
It's worth more than the 750.00...I think maybe I'll just keep it. Thanks guys!

Kevin