PDA

View Full Version : software error code 62

DudleyAz
03-27-2010, 01:10 PM
I keep getting error code 62 whenever I try to upload this project to the smartcard. I can't figure out why. It is designed to go onto a sled, and I have carved numerous others with the same board dimensions/thickness, etc, so it shouldn't be that. I was able to upload a similar project just now with no problems. So I assume it is something on the project itself. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have applied all of the latest updates.
Dud

liquidguitars
03-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Check your firmware and update. Make sure it's the same as your software version, also check your drill settings in the MPC.

also i would go back and reset all depths to .29" max for a .25" board, as something is wrong.

if you use a sled your layout is missing the tail ends so add a extra 8" or you can just keep it the same and have issues.

Check out this post for a good way to layout a MPC and a build sled:

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=14648

LG

AskBud
03-27-2010, 03:46 PM
I keep getting error code 62 whenever I try to upload this project to the smartcard. I can't figure out why. It is designed to go onto a sled, and I have carved numerous others with the same board dimensions/thickness, etc, so it shouldn't be that. I was able to upload a similar project just now with no problems. So I assume it is something on the project itself. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have applied all of the latest updates.
Dud
I can get the MPC to work by doing the following.
1) Remove the "Max Pass depth" from every Drilled hole.
2) Change the 2 half inch circles to "Drilled" holes, rather than a Carve region.
3) Making the corner holes "Drill" holes, rather than a Carve Region.

All three items needed to be done in order to avoid another error code.

I'm, also, at a loss as to why you assigned "insets" to the three 1/4" drilled holes in the upper section!
AskBud