PDA

View Full Version : Size of Oring

badger
03-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Ok, just not hitting the right search words.

I know its the rubber o ring that goes on the board sensor but does someone know the size of the actual ring?

Its part number 108. However it shows the whole assembly I cant find where it actually states the size of the O ring.

Yea my dust collector got a bit hunger :rolleyes:

dbfletcher
03-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Ok, just not hitting the right search words.

I know its the rubber o ring that goes on the board sensor but does someone know the size of the actual ring?

Its part number 108. However it shows the whole assembly I cant find where it actually states the size of the O ring.

Yea my dust collector got a bit hunger :rolleyes:

Check this thread to see if it helps,

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=8425&highlight=o-ring+size&page=2

Doug Fletcher

badger
03-25-2010, 06:06 PM
lol, saw ya searching that thread and found it.

Just curious what search pattern did u use.

And thanks

dbfletcher
03-25-2010, 06:09 PM
lol, saw ya searching that thread and found it.

Just curious what search pattern did u use.

And thanks

My exact search is everthing between but excluding the carrots

^"o-ring" size^

Doug Fletcher

PS... how did u "see" me searching that thread?

badger
03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Currently Active Users list - shows whos looking at what. Remember me? Im a cop I go to the source :mrgreen:

Again thanks, wife was headed out the door and needed an answer quick so I could write the size down for her to pick up. Knew when I saw those that were on I would get a quick answer. You guys are the best.

dbfletcher
03-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Currently Active Users list - shows whos looking at what. Remember me? Im a cop I go to the source :mrgreen:

Again thanks, wife was headed out the door and needed an answer quick so I could write the size down for her to pick up. Knew when I saw those that were on I would get a quick answer. You guys are the best.

Hmm.. i guess "big brother" really is watching! :)

Good luck... hope it get u back carving soon.

Doug Fletcher