PDA

View Full Version : CC for sale

Ike
03-25-2010, 03:38 PM
I find myself wanting to sell my CC, it has 85 hours 10 minutes on the cut motor and works well except it may need a new QC. It works, but makes a loud noise so it needs a " Rock "or new QC soon. I will include the flash card and reader and all the bit holders, but no bits.

As I said it works well with the exception of the noisy QC, which is an easy fix. I am asking $750.00 which includes shipping within the U.S. I am able to except Visa or Mastercharge for an additional $20.00 to cover fees charged to me. Paypal is not any better. So a money order or check is best, but with a personal check I will wait for it to clear before I ship. A money order or bank check I will ship soon after receiving payment.

I will clean and lube before shipping. I have not had any issues, but keep in mind it is sold as is. I don't anticipate any problems, but if so it will be the buyers responsibility to correct.

I still have my CW, but from recent events I am losing interest, so one machine will be fine

If you are interested please PM me.

Ike

liquidguitars
03-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Sounds like a good price.. I have a few extra bearings for my CW's that are quick to install unlike my 14" bandsaw that disintegrated this week :(

http://liquidguitars.com/assets/images/P1011432f.jpg

LG

Ike
03-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Sounds like a good price.. I have a few extra bearings for my CW's that are quick to install unlike my 14" bandsaw that disintegrated this week :(

http://liquidguitars.com/assets/images/P1011432f.jpg

LG

Ouch isn't woodworking tools fun!

Ike

hess
03-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Ike too bad you were not closer! I had a Delta 14 inch BS that was right at a year old that broke the Trunnions It took them 4 mos to get them in so I got a 17 inch grzz last week the parts come in for the delta she is like new. I would trade you for your CC not = I would pay some $ to even it out. bet is would cost an arm and a leg to ship!:-D

liquidguitars
03-25-2010, 11:50 PM
Thank you Hesstx, I was going to see if anyone had a extra main Delta bearing that they wanted to sell me as Delta was asking 100.00 for one.

They are shot and the non Delta replacement bearing is under in the ID and OD so i would have to use a lathe to fix the main shaft a few thousands and some sort of bushing to repair the casting inset..:eek: I decided to just get a new 14" and I will transfer the lift kit and 1 1/2 motor next time I need to re-saw.
I take replacing a CW one any day compared to this..

LG

hess
03-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Thank you Hesstx, I was going to see if anyone had a extra main Delta bearing that they wanted to sell me as Delta was asking 100.00 for one.

They are shot and the non Delta replacement bearing is under in the ID and OD so i would have to use a lathe to fix the main shaft a few thousands and some sort of bushing to repair the casting inset..:eek: I decided to just get a new 14" and I will transfer the lift kit and 1 1/2 motor next time I need to re-saw.
I take replacing a CW one any day compared to this..

LG

check this site out maybe cheaper

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/delta-band-saw-parts-c-3275_3481.html

Ike
03-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Posting this again for those wanting another CC since this went south! I am not looking to repair a band saw! I am selling my CC with 85 hours 10 minutes on the cut motor. I am asking $650.00 plus $100.00 shipping

It works fine except it sounds like the QC may be going out which I have a used spare. The QC is a non covered warranty part, plus any unit bought used the warranty is voided from LHR. I want to sell the unit as is and instead of replacing the QC I want to leave it to the buyer to replace the QC with a "Rock" or a repair/ replace the QC. I will include all the QC adapters I have, but no bits.

So if anybody is interested please PM

Thank you,

Ike

liquidguitars
03-26-2010, 12:52 PM
check this site out maybe cheaper

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/delta-band-saw-parts-c-3275_3481.html

Ike,
Your bandsaw is not working? :mrgreen:

Hesstx,
Thank you good site, adding it to my favorite's list.

LG

Ike
03-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Ike,
Your bandsaw is not working? :mrgreen:

Hesstx,
Thank you good site, adding it to my favorite's list.

LG

I hope it is working since I sold it a couple months ago!! I had a Jet with the 6" riser block. But like selling my CC I need the money!!

Ike

PS Brandon you are baadddd!

cnsranch
03-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Speaking of bandsaws...:p

Digitalwoodshop
03-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Ike,

I had considered making your machine the 5th.... :rolleyes:

But I will pass this time... Can't have everything...

Things have slowed down in the tourist product side.... but running full blast with Fire Stuff... Need one to cut plastic and one to cut signs and parts for the Accountability Boards.... That leaves me with 2 back up machnes...

I need a secretary... I wrote 4 Quotes in the last 2 days all over $1K... Trying to finish the Tags and board I have in the works....

It is going to be a good year...:p

AL

cnsranch
03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Atta boy, AW - keep showin' 'em there's no recession.

And with your health insurance about to be paid for, you'll be able to afford even more machines:cool:

c6craig
03-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Bump for ya Ike...Good luck on the sale.

Wish I could take her but I am just flat outta room!!! Hopefully this is the year the wife lets me build the new shop, but you know how that goes....

Craig

Ike
03-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Bump for ya Ike...Good luck on the sale.

Wish I could take her but I am just flat outta room!!! Hopefully this is the year the wife lets me build the new shop, but you know how that goes....

Craig

Thank you Craig like I said it is louder then my CW with a Rock so that may be the issue? It works fine without any problems. If it is I will include my used QC I replaced with the Rock. Or for the extra cost I will change the QC with a Rock or the spare QC I have. I will include all the bit adapters I have with the CC.

I am only selling it because I need to pay the Sears bill! The lowest I will go is $600.00 for the CC and $100.00 for shipping. It will still include all my bit adapters about 8 or so sorry no bits, one flash card.

Ike

earlyrider
03-28-2010, 12:05 AM
If I survive tax time, I may be interested, but I hope you can sell it before then.
Ron

Ike
03-28-2010, 02:10 PM
If I survive tax time, I may be interested, but I hope you can sell it before then.
Ron

Ron at this point you have a good chance! Hope taxes go well for you, we were surprised!

ike

Kenm810
03-28-2010, 02:49 PM
Same here, Quote - (we were surprised!)too

We earned more than we estimated and withheld,
ended up paying more Taxes, first time in over 30 years. http://forum.carvewright.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

Ike
03-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Same here, Quote - (we were surprised!)too

We earned more than we estimated and withheld,
ended up paying more Taxes, first time in over 30 years. http://forum.carvewright.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

Lol Ken I would feel bad for making more then you estimated! We only have my medical retirement, which is tax free and my wife quit work to go into our soda business. So between the few sign events and soda we barely made a profit. We did well on paper, but it was a wash so we saw a couple hundred dollars profit! So we did need to pay a small self employment tax, which my wife had more then enough saved for. But we get a small refund that covered the accounting fee!

Ok a shameless bump!! My wife is driving me NUTS and I don't want to get rid of my newest machine, but I am tired of hearing about how I charged it on my Sears account and promise to get it paid with the zero interest period!

It didn't matter I sold my Jet 14" band saw and our 4 wheeler and sold $2000.00 worth of signs! I need to sell my old table saw and radial arm saw! So I gave up and need to sell my CC, well thinking I could sell it easier then my saws since I have been trying!

It works great it does sound like the QC is going out, however I do have 2 spare QC and will let the 2 go and all my bit adapters. Sorry no bits I can still use them with my CW! So I am trying to let it go for $600.00 plus $100.00 for shipping or the actual cost.

At this price you can buy a Rock or new QC, my warranty is up and of course any used machine does not have a warranty. Like I said it has worked great.

So send a PM to me and lets make a deal!!!

Ike

Ike
03-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Still no interest? It has only 85 hours! $600. plus shipping can't go any lower as I said I will include both extra QC is I remember where one is!

Let me know if interested, I will be leaving soon for a soda event so if I don't if I will have internet.

Ike

Router-Jim
03-30-2010, 01:19 PM
I sent you a PM Ike. :cool:

Ike
03-30-2010, 01:34 PM
I sent you a PM Ike. :cool:

Jim sorry yes it has been a long time!! I too sent a PM in return with the age.

Ike

Ike
03-30-2010, 01:51 PM
I should let everybody else know the story!

For those who may remember I was so tickled about finding a reconditioned unit that was new and returned never used.

I bought it last October 09, I bought it as a reconditioned unit. When I received it the only thing opened was the software disc, all the other items such as the bits and card and reader package were sealed. Plus all the plastic on the flex cable was still wrapped and the plastic on the cover.

Then I checked the cut motor and it had 20 minutes and the zero for the scan and servo time 20 minutes. The store told me this was the guy bought the machine and decided he didn't want it.

So it was brand new maybe the guy exchanged QC's and returned it? Like I said the QC works but is noisy.

To ease the minds of all it works well, but noisy and I am only selling it to pay the Sears' bill for the CC! I don't want to, but I am tired of making signs and selling extra tools and quads and my wife using the money for other bills! Then asking me when I am going to sell more tools or signs to pay the Sears' bill!

Ike

Rick P
03-30-2010, 11:29 PM
Ike - Sorry to hear you are tired of making signs! Are you feeling ok?

Ike
03-31-2010, 12:15 AM
Ike - Sorry to hear you are tired of making signs! Are you feeling ok?

Rick, no I have not stopped making signs,matter of fact I have 8 maybe 9 fairs this year with my signs! What I am tired of is hearing my wife complain about the Sears' bill!!

I still have my CW this was the CC I just bought and now need to sell to pay for it!!

I sold my band saw my quad and sold over $2000.00 worth of signs and she only used a couple hundred dollars and used the rest for more pressing bills. I am just teasing about being tired of my wife! We just need to pay the bill!

Ike

Ike
04-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Just a bump to remind I am selling my working CC as mentioned the QC is kind of loud, but I only have my CW with a Rock to compare noise! I am selling my CC because of finances I bought the CC and now need to sell it to pay the Sears' bill!

I am asking $600.00 plus the cost of shipping whatever it is if over $100.00 I will pay the difference.

Ike

Router-Jim
04-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Well Ike I just finished a job that will allow me to help you out. I hate to see the machine get orphaned. ;)

I'm sending a PM to finalize the transaction.

Jim

Ike
04-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Well Ike I just finished a job that will allow me to help you out. I hate to see the machine get orphaned. ;)

I'm sending a PM to finalize the transaction.

Jim

Consider it Sold!! Jim I PM you with the shipping and other info.

Thanks again!

Ike