PDA

View Full Version : New CompuCarve available?

Azbear
03-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Sears has decided to replace my reconditioned unit again per the warranty agreement. The gal I spoke with says she can not find any new units out there, just reconditioned ones. Heard that just a few hours ago. She will call me back again tomorrow to finalize the replacement.

Does anyone know of any new CC's here in the U.S.? If you know, let it be known here.

chebytrk
03-24-2010, 07:50 PM
I saw one at Sears in Springfield, MO about 3wks ago. I purchased some cutting and carving bits while I was there.

TIMCOSBY
03-24-2010, 11:18 PM
the old run around put you off thing to me...

mark1945
03-25-2010, 08:53 AM
I saw one at Sears in Corpus Christi Tx about a week ago

toocwhatisaw
03-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Sears has decided to replace my reconditioned unit again per the warranty agreement. The gal I spoke with says she can not find any new units out there, just reconditioned ones. Heard that just a few hours ago. She will call me back again tomorrow to finalize the replacement.

Does anyone know of any new CC's here in the U.S.? If you know, let it be known here.
I just purchased a new one from Lowes in Wytheville VA on Friday 3-19-2010 and it is new from the factory in Texas. Special order but only took 4 days to get here.

hess
03-25-2010, 10:48 PM
I just purchased a new one from Lowes in Wytheville VA on Friday 3-19-2010 and it is new from the factory in Texas. Special order but only took 4 days to get here.

Same machine but because of the name on it sears cant trade it out for the CW.

My new one came from Maine.

Be nice but push for a new one or a recon with $ for the difference. You Warrt says a new one or your $ back in full so they may just decide to give the money back

That would suck as I have 2 with ex warr:confused:

Azbear
03-26-2010, 05:34 PM
Same machine but because of the name on it sears cant trade it out for the CW.

My new one came from Maine.

Be nice but push for a new one or a recon with $ for the difference. You Warrt says a new one or your $ back in full so they may just decide to give the money back

That would suck as I have 2 with ex warr:confused:

Hesstx, new one from Maine. Is it a CC or CW? The gal already said no to her getting me a CW instead. I asked her twice. One letter difference. Nice lady, but not much humor. Most of the Lowes around here have new CW's. No CC's in any local Sears.

Anyone seen any new CC's for me yet?