PDA

View Full Version : Error 134 Please Close Cover

Ron Smith
09-23-2006, 09:13 AM
While trying to clear the bit sensor (see previous post), I took the covers off the sides and the top to thoroughly clean the insides of the machine. I was very, very careful of the wiring to make sure there weren't any out of place. I vacuumed and blew out all of the debris I could find and put the covers back on. When I turned the machine on, I got the "Error 134 Please Close Cover" message. I know there is an activator on the right side, and made sure all of the sensor connections are secured, but it continues to give me this message. Any secret hidden connections or switches I need to be looking for? Getting more frustrated, as this was a free day and I was looking forward to making signs and I'm at a standstill. Any ideas? I can hear the sensor click when I close the cover, but I still get the error message. A-a-a-g-g-h-h-h-h!

BobHill
09-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Ron,
I'd recommend that you give LHR a call at 713-473-6545 and let them give you the fix first hand.
Bob Hill
Tampa Florida

Ron Smith
09-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Thanks Bob,

It seems the connector to the back was a little loose. Once I snugged it up, everything was fne.

cmorlier
09-26-2006, 09:58 AM
There are actually two switches in the cover. The one on the right side is a safety switch to disable the cut motor. The switch on the left side tells the machine that the cover is open. Check to make sure the left switch is working. If you still have a problem, give us a call at the number Bob provided.