PDA

View Full Version : Homing sensor block, and erroe 310??

Foxfurniture
03-20-2010, 12:49 PM
I had to have me unit in storage for a while, now I'm getting a homing sensor block message and an error 310, Please can any one help with this.

I want find the homing sensor and unblock it. :confused:

and how to stop the 310 error message.:confused:

Digitalwoodshop
03-20-2010, 01:22 PM
First thing I would do is load a newer version of the Designer Software and the operating system of the machine. Your error sounds like you are operating with 1.13 or something earlier than 1.19. In the beginning the Z truck used a homing sensor and a metal fin. In later versions the Z homes by slamming into it's physical mechanical stop.

The sensor is a little black square on the Z Truck.

That is the only sensor I am aware of in the system.... No longer used...

Loading 1.153 is a pretty safe bet... 1.162 is the latest I believe. Stay away from 1.161.

You may have the older 16 pin FSC cable and old Z depending on how long you have had it in storage. You want the new Z and 14 pin cable for the Z.

Since you joined in 2007 like me, you might have the 16 pin system.

My phone number is on the bottom of my webpage if you have questions and need quick answers to get you running. LHR now charges $25.00 for Tech answers.... I am free.... Not always right but free....

AL

Foxfurniture
03-20-2010, 02:15 PM
You are the MAN, I down loaded 1.162 I was running 1.15, shows you how old my machine is, and it fixed it right up.

A million thanks and thank you, and I'm going to write your number, because are the man.

Don:D

Digitalwoodshop
03-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Enjoyed our quick conversation today, Good Luck with your machine.

I just got lucky....:mrgreen:

95% Guess..... 5% fact.....

2007, storage, home sensor not used and most likely broken...

Good Luck,

AL