PDA

View Full Version : New Group - Like LumberJocks

LittleRedWoodshop
03-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Hey Gals and Guys,

I have set up a page that is a lot like the LumberJocks site. I hope you guys will go check it out and if you have an interest - sign up.

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/04/28/42/cuts_c10.jpg

It is set up at Ning.com (the site that Kreg Jig is using) About Ning

Ning is the social platform for the world's interests and passions online. Millions of people every day are coming together across Ning to explore and express their interests, discover new passions, and meet new people around shared pursuits.

Categories include: Main page, My page, Members, Photos, Videos, Forum, Blogs, Chat, Notes, Events and Groups.

So go check it out .... upload your photos, link to your site, share videos, start your blog (let us know what you're up to) set up your own groups and start sharing the link, to our group site, everywhere. The more people that sign up the faster it will go viral and the sooner we will be driving traffic for everyone.

www.CutsCarvesandColors.ning.com (http://cutscarvesandcolors.ning.com)

See you there,
Jason Allen

PCW
03-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Jason,

Nice site and I'm sure it will be a hit. Keep up the good work.

LittleRedWoodshop
03-17-2010, 09:37 PM
It's kinda like Facebook for crafters.... I just needed somewhere that I could combine the 10 or so sites that I was posting on, Blogspot, Flichr, Photshare, etc... .

The nice thing about Cuts, Carves and Colors is the fact that you can link your photos and blogs, well anything - back to other sites.

It's just a great place to share.

badger
03-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Joined.

Should do well. Thanks

LittleRedWoodshop
03-18-2010, 06:46 PM
For signing up and I'm glad you liked it.

CarverJerry
03-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Ok, I joined and will have to go further into it now. Can't hurt so why not....:rolleyes:

LittleRedWoodshop
03-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Surprise! We are offering a chance for a FREE book!
(NOTE: to enter, you have to be a CC&C member and that is a quick, easy, and FREE process.)

Starting and Operating A Woodworking Business: How To Make Money With Your Skills ... by A. William Benitez

Do you want to make money with your woodworking skills but don’t know how to get started. Have you started a woodworking business and are having problems getting customers? I know how that feels because I started my woodworking business with no capital, a few shop tools, and lots of nerve in a 10 foot by 20 foot space and grew it into a 1400 foot space as a one-person business.

Having no one to help me get started, I made costly mistakes and learned enough from them to make my entire living from woodworking for more than 20 years. You can avoid those mistakes and start making money quickly with my book “Starting and Operating A Woodworking Business: How To Make Money With Your Skills.”

There is no need for you to suffer through those costly and painful mistakes when my book covers everything you need to know to start and operate a financially successful full or part-time woodworking business.

Contest ends on April 30th, 2010 ... book is valued at $29.95.

James RS
03-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Nice signed up

geekviking
03-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Forum for us with a facebook feel!
Thanks Jason!

LittleRedWoodshop
03-30-2010, 09:04 PM
I thank you guys for the kind words and for signing up.

It is just more personal, much easier to send messages and share your own work. I like to share my other work (not done on the CarveWright) and C3 is a place that I can do that.

Digitalwoodshop
03-30-2010, 10:05 PM
WOW almost 500 views.... Lots of Activity.

Good Luck,

AL