PDA

View Full Version : 1.161 rut ro

TIMCOSBY
03-08-2010, 10:14 PM
someone mentioned the spline is gone and any old project with splines will change or not look right. if so i am highly pissed i have six mpc's with thousands of splines that were going to be put in the pattern depot as projects...oh well.
they were nice victorian fretwork pieces.

robbrigg2
03-08-2010, 10:38 PM
someone mentioned the spline is gone and any old project with splines will change or not look right. if so i am highly pissed i have six mpc's with thousands of splines that were going to be put in the pattern depot as projects...oh well.

Tim I posted this somewhere else but here it is... this is what I am talking about, so far I only know of two projects effected but you get my drift from the picture

TIMCOSBY
03-09-2010, 12:54 AM
that will be a bug fix? i sure hate to fix the ones i've done so far already had to do it once because i didnt understand the tabs not working on vector lines even though they showed in the preview in designer. and the cutpath tabs dont show but are there.... hows that for backwards.

Azbear
03-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Bug fix?

If an update is going to be made, one would think the update would include all new additions "after" the bugs were worked out. We started with 1.2 something and now we are at 1.161?

Test, test, and then just one more time for good measures. Then send out updates.

Yup, a bit frustrated. LHR is not as small as it was when I joined the club.

Don't harp on me for my venting. Splines, speed changes, bad chucks (on going), bad soldering, dang it anyway!

There, now I feel just a bit better.

Kenm810
03-09-2010, 07:56 PM
### (IV) Release Notes ############################

05 Mar 2010 -- Differences between versions 1.162 and 1.161
* Improved Y Axis calibration to support metric units
* Fixed low cut motor speed on drill operations
* Fixed software serial number validation bug
* Fixed failure to load MPN files

www.go3d.us
03-09-2010, 09:06 PM

If you open your file in 1.161 and your spline is gone, don't save the file. Close the program and go back to previous version and wait for a fix.
Also make a back up of the files.

dbfletcher
03-09-2010, 09:14 PM
If you open your file in 1.161 and your spline is gone, don't save the file. Close the program and go back to previous version and wait for a fix.
Also make a back up of the files.

Do we know a fix is coming?? or is this just a change in the functionality of the software?? (for example.. we used to have a 1" depth limit... now it is .8 )

Doug Fletcher

fwharris
03-10-2010, 12:33 PM
### (IV) Release Notes ############################

05 Mar 2010 -- Differences between versions 1.162 and 1.161
* Improved Y Axis calibration to support metric units
* Fixed low cut motor speed on drill operations
* Fixed software serial number validation bug
* Fixed failure to load MPN files

But they have not gotten the fix for PE crash on looking at pattern settings! :mad: