PDA

View Full Version : Error 319 "HELP PLEASE"

Daniel Hearns
03-06-2010, 05:35 PM
I have not used my machine for about three months, but the last time i used it everything was fine. However, now i am getting an error code 319 Check tracking roller (Tracking sensor fault) Can anyone help me get this resolved. The machine has 20 hours and is kept perfectly clean. I treat it better than my wife and kids... LOL. Thanks Dan;)

Old Salt
03-06-2010, 05:42 PM
ck board for warp or twist
ck brass wheel for rubber
if you have rubber belts ck to see if rubbing belts

robbrigg2
03-06-2010, 06:20 PM
I have not used my machine for about three months, but the last time i used it everything was fine. However, now i am getting an error code 319 Check tracking roller (Tracking sensor fault) Can anyone help me get this resolved. The machine has 20 hours and is kept perfectly clean. I treat it better than my wife and kids... LOL. Thanks Dan;)

I agree with Old Salt.. in almost every instance when I get this fault there is a flaw in my wood that I did not notice... warp... small gouge. The only other thing is that I have loaded the board sometimes in my shop (which is very dark) and not realized I had not gotten the board snug to the rail on the keypad side and on top of the rubber roller). Check these things and I think you will be in business...

Digitalwoodshop
03-06-2010, 07:01 PM
I think we are looking at a Sneaky Case of a rolled up BELT.....

The Belt under the muffler sometimes moves toward the keypad and then rollers under.... If you look you most likely can't see the rolled up part but the symptoms are there.... A Rolled up belt raises the belt in the area of the brass roller and causes the brass roller to skip or loose contact with the board....

Look at the other side of the belt.... Is is shorter than the back belt on the right side?

The fix I use is take a knife and just past the front rubber roller, CUT the BELT about 1 inch then rotate the belt and tear off a 1 inch chunk near the brass roller.... Works... I have done this twice on my current belt.... Just too lazy :roll: to change it... And I have about a dozen in stock...

AL

Daniel Hearns
03-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Thank you Guys for your responses, However i took the Board Tracking Sensor off and low and behold i have 1 of the 3 wires going to the plug has been cut. I will fix that and i think i will be in Business. Dont ask me how that happened. Thanks Dan