PDA

View Full Version : Carvers Club March Notice

SharonB
03-04-2010, 01:42 AM
I received my Carvers Club notice yesterday (2 March) and have been unable to access the website for the Celtic Crosses. I keep getting "requested page not found" no matter how I enter the website address. Does/did anyone else have this problem? SharonB

fwharris
03-04-2010, 11:35 AM
I received my Carvers Club notice yesterday (2 March) and have been unable to access the website for the Celtic Crosses. I keep getting "requested page not found" no matter how I enter the website address. Does/did anyone else have this problem? SharonB

Sharon,

Went through this same issue for the Christmas collection.
After you do the "manage license" from the help menu and activate the collection. Browse to where you saved the collation file, right click the file and do the "open with gui". You will get a pop up window for registering software. Just hit the cancel button and the collection should be in the pattern list..

see Ken's post on this..

http://forum.carvewright.com/showpost.php?p=113761&postcount=9

Kenm810
03-04-2010, 01:23 PM
It's a nice Collection,
Thank you LHR :smile:

Deolman
03-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Since I did not realize I need to register my Carver's Club license to receive the bonus items. Can someone please tell me what I missed out on?

fwharris
03-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Since I did not realize I need to register my Carver's Club license to receive the bonus items. Can someone please tell me what I missed out on?

As for patterns/collections the club members got a Christmas collection in Dec. and then these..everything else was discounts on software and parts.

Did you get your license registered?

SharonB
03-04-2010, 04:51 PM
FWH....thanks for the information. I don't remember having that trouble in Dec. but then the old memory isn't like it use to be. Those are very nice Cross...would be nice to know who did the patterns. Will have to try them out just as soon as I finish the Spring Wreath. SharonB

lynnfrwd
03-04-2010, 05:26 PM
would be nice to know who did the patterns

These are from CarveWright.

From the main page of the Pattern Depot, you will see a list of pattern vendors on the left hand side. Click on the vendor name to see what patterns they have available. If they have collections, you will see a folder with a BLUE SHELL on it and the words "Click here for Available Libraries". Click on the collection name where you see the words "Click Here to See Full Library" to see all of the patterns in a collection.

The first four numbers of the SKU indicate what vender. They are not all listed in order from the 0001 to 003X, but once you get close, it may be one or two vendors up or down.

SharonB
03-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the tip.

Deolman
03-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks fwharris. I appreciate your input. I have registered now.

lgsinmccalla
03-19-2010, 11:45 AM
I was interested in possibly joining carver club, but was trying to get more info about monthly specials. I was interested in patterns and possible software purchase of STL importer. I called sales to inquire about what to expect from monthly specials, but staff could give me no clue. Could anyone give me an idea of past specials?

c6craig
03-19-2010, 01:33 PM
March was a few free patterns "Celtic Crosses".

February was 25% off all software products.

January was 25% off all software products.

I think the big draw to the Carver's Club is the no charge for tech support....

Good luck in your decision.

Craig

CarverJerry
03-19-2010, 07:56 PM
With all you smart extended family guys here with so much knowledge on the machine mechanics, and electronics, let along everything on software why would anyone join just for the tech support. You guys ROCK and really help us 'ol farts out when our CRS kicks in. But I have seen some really nice patterns on the monthly projects for the Carvers club. :rolleyes:

dbfletcher
03-19-2010, 08:09 PM
With all you smart extended family guys here with so much knowledge on the machine mechanics, and electronics, let along everything on software why would anyone join just for the tech support. You guys ROCK and really help us 'ol farts out when our CRS kicks in. But I have seen some really nice patterns on the monthly projects for the Carvers club. :rolleyes:

Are you sure your not confusing the Project of the Month subscription with the carvers club? I didnt think they have offered many patterns with the carvers club. (one of the gripes i've seen on here if I remember correctly).

Doug Fletcher

JMD
03-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Isn't the Carvers Club and the POM the same? Did they raise the cost of the Carvers Club membership. Though it used to $120.00?

dbfletcher
03-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Isn't the Carvers Club and the POM the same? Did they raise the cost of the Carvers Club membership. Though it used to $120.00?

No... they are two distinct subscriptions. POM is a project a month from Micheal Tyler and the CC is mainly for tech support.

Doug Fletcher