PDA

View Full Version : Closed

shabang
08-28-2006, 07:18 PM
:lol:

bonyfingers
08-29-2006, 09:20 AM
I have sent you a pm.

I included info about my e-mail so you can get in touch.

zoltan
09-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi,

Is the machine still available for sale? I am from Romania and tried to buy one but I was told the machine is not ready for selling outside USA. I borrowed money in order to start up a business based on this machine before I learned that it is not sold outside US. I have been very sad several days as this was a HUGE hope for me. I do not expect any guarantee. I expect just honesty from the seller regarding the status of machine. I can pay by card or bank transfer.

If anybody can help to buy a machine I really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Zoltan

zoltan
09-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Hi,

Is the machine still available for sale? I am from Romania and tried to buy one but I was told the machine is not ready for selling outside USA. I borrowed money in order to start up a business based on this machine before I learned that it is not sold outside US. I have been very sad several days as this was a HUGE hope for me. I do not expect any guarantee. I expect just honesty from the seller regarding the status of machine. I can pay by card or bank transfer.

If anybody can help to buy a machine I really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Zoltan

shabang
09-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Yes I still have the machine for sale..... But.

WHile the machine is a good machine (and mine is in working condition) how would you deal with something if it became a problem?

Plus shipping might be a problem.

If honesty is what you want then I could not sell you the machine unless CarveWright said they would provide you with support. If they do not wish to sell you any parts or supply you with any telephone support then having a machine is just going to be a paper weight when it does have a failure.

Talk to them first and see if they would provide you with support first before buying anybodies machine for sale.

zoltan
09-16-2006, 06:38 AM
Hi,

Thank you for reply, sorry for my late reply but I was traveling these days and had limited access to net.

WOW... THIS IS GREAT!!

Sorry for not using the correct words but English is not my mother language and I have learnt it by books. By honesty about the status of machine I was referring to a correct appraisal of the machine. I do not expect any guarantee from you and I will not have any claim to you.

Regarding shipping and handling just tell me how much it costs and I will pay for it if we decide to close the deal.

Please, send me details about price, shipping & handling fees, payment terms, etc to following e-mail address: vlaroliz@artelecom.net

Thank you.

Zoltan

BobHill
09-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Zoltan,
Be advised that this machine, made for U.S. only at this time, is 110vac but also critical and must have 60Hz, not the usual 50HZ when converted to 110vac usually found in Europe. From what I understand, the controller will very quickly fail at 50Hz, so unless you have a 110vac/60Hz power source available you may be getting into big trouble. There are plans for a European version in the future, I also understand. (bye the way, I'm not connected in any way with LHR/CarveWright except for being a satisfied purchaser).

Bob Hill
Tampa Florida

zoltan
09-21-2006, 02:39 AM
Hi,

Sorry for late reply. It is not a problem for 110V at 60Hz I have an inverter of 3Kw with output of 110V 60Hz. I do not ask any guarantee. I just want to buy a machine and I take all the risks. It is a huge opportunity for me and I really give credit to the people from CarveWright. Anybody here ready to help me and sell a machine to me?

Thank you.

Zoltan

zoltan
09-21-2006, 03:18 AM
Hi,

I came back just to make few comments. I had few e-mail exchanges with CarveWright and it is really somehow sad for me that despite to all assurances I gave to them that I do not expect any help and guarantee after sale of their machine they do not trust me. I told them that I give them a written statement about no claims, expectations, and so on, but still do not give me credit. I am fully confident in their machine and I am really ready to take all risks without any expectations on help from them but they do not want to give me any credit to my words and determination. It is sad as I said. All these, despite the fact that if my story turns to success it can be a great marketing tool at least for Europe launch.

Zoltan

BobHill
09-21-2006, 07:22 AM
Zoltan,

But a quick failure would also have a very negative effect and would make a bad marketing item for any European launch. Experience will tell you that what one says prior to an event most often turns when something goes wrong, and that makes for a far worse advertising situation than being sure prior to the sale. If you have read all of the Forum posts, then you know that some of the machines have had problems at times. And although the CarveWright people certainly are the best when it comes to helping in those situations, they would also know the difficulty in doing he same thing for "overseas" problems at this time. I doubt it has a thing to do with you or your assurances.
Bob Hill
Tampa Florida

zoltan
09-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Bob,

Thank you for reply. I understand your point and you are right. It is not my case. I am very proud that I can say that always I kept all my promises to everybody I made any promise. That's their risk. My risk is to bad luck and getting a machine which is broken second minute. I do not mind about this risk.

Anyway, I do not blame anyone I am just sad that God decided for me to be born here.

Zoltan

Greybeard
09-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Hi Zoltan.
I'm in UK and don't even have the benefit of an inverter for the 110v/60hz.
However I share you great desire to get a CW, but at my age I've had to become fatalistic, and think that I'll get the machine when I'm meant to have it, and not before :(
In the meantime I'm reorganising my workshop and the rest of my life, in fact, till the right day dawns :D
Good luck
John
ps are you the zoltan on CNCZone - I'm the greybeard there, too.

zoltan
09-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi,

Yes, I am the same Zoltan and since March 2005 when I discovered CNCzone I am struggling to start a business in engraving, carving, sign, etc. I hoped this machine to be the chance. Is somebody here willing to sell me such a machine? I am going to give a written statement that I do not expect any guarantee. Please, e-mail me to vlaroliz@artelecom.net

Thank you.

Zoltan

Greybeard
09-25-2006, 07:43 AM
I've been in contact with the ROHS for a ruling on the possibility of importing a second hand machine into Europe ( basically, I admit, as a way of getting around the ROHS compliance on machines built after June 2006).
Unfortunately, they have already plugged this loophole.
Quote -

New Approach directives apply to products
which are intended to be placed (or put into
service) on the Community market (19).
Usually such products are ready for use, or
require only adjustments that can be performed
in view of their intended use.
Further, the directives apply only when the
product is placed (and put into service) on
the Community market for the first time.
Consequently, the directives apply also to
used and second-hand products imported
from a third country when they enter the
Community market for the first time, but not
to such products already on the Community
market (20).
This applies even to used and second-hand products
imported from a third country that were manufactured
before the directive became applicable.

Unquote.

Zoltan in Roumania, which at present is not a member of the EU, may have a different set of problems, I think.

John

Greybeard
09-25-2006, 07:44 AM
I've been in contact with the ROHS for a ruling on the possibility of importing a second hand machine into Europe ( basically, I admit, as a way of getting around the ROHS compliance on machines built after June 2006).
Unfortunately, they have already plugged this loophole.
Quote -

New Approach directives apply to products
which are intended to be placed (or put into
service) on the Community market (19).
Usually such products are ready for use, or
require only adjustments that can be performed
in view of their intended use.
Further, the directives apply only when the
product is placed (and put into service) on
the Community market for the first time.
Consequently, the directives apply also to
used and second-hand products imported
from a third country when they enter the
Community market for the first time, but not
to such products already on the Community
market (20).
This applies even to used and second-hand products
imported from a third country that were manufactured
before the directive became applicable.

Unquote.

Zoltan in Roumania, which at present is not a member of the EU, may have a different set of problems, I think.

John

BobHill
09-25-2006, 07:57 AM
Ugh, John.
Bob

zoltan
09-25-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi,

I have checked already, and here, we do not have any restrictions/constraints in this matter. So, no problem for the moment with the import of such goods.

Zoltan

zoltan
10-07-2006, 02:49 AM
Hi,

Is here somebody willing to sell me a machine ? A machine which is functioning but I buy as it is and I have no claims, etc after sales. Or, is here somebody willing to buy for me a machine and ship it to me? I pay everything upfront by bank transfer or if you want with card. Anyway, I send the money for machine, handling, shipping, etc upfront. No claims and written & signed statement about no claims after sales.

Thank you.

Zoltan

Please, e-mail me to vlaroliz@artelecom.net