PDA

View Full Version : Pattern Search

jerrbitt
02-10-2010, 07:17 PM
No luck thus far in my search for a pattern featurig an old style radio microphone nor do I even have a picture of one.

Any help out there?

Kenm810
02-10-2010, 08:24 PM
I just did a quick Google Search saw several pages of photos and drawings of Old Mic's that you might be able to work with.

Also try Retro or Vintage Radio Mic's

jerrbitt
02-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Appreciate the mpc. Yes I did a Google search and found some photos that appear appropriate. However, I am struggling to learn the nuances of the pattern editor. Wish there were a good tutorial in addition to what I found in the Tips and Tricks.

chebytrk
02-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Appreciate the mpc. Yes I did a Google search and found some photos that appear appropriate. However, I am struggling to learn the nuances of the pattern editor. Wish there were a good tutorial in addition to what I found in the Tips and Tricks.

Now that sounds like an idea. Have a tutorial starting from taking a .jpg and importing it in to PE and show the process of cleaning/touching up and saving it as a .mpc/ptn/mpw. That would be cool. Just the "tips" on the cleanup process to get a good .mpc or ptn would be well worth it all.

AskBud
02-12-2010, 09:23 AM
There are lots of lessons. Here are a few.
AskBud
http://www2.wcoil.com/~nharbison/cw-askbud%20downloads.htm

CarverJerry
02-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Pay attention cuz Bud's right........he really helped me out. Thanks AskBud...:mrgreen:

Icutone2
02-12-2010, 06:25 PM
If you ain'got it Bud can make it!
Lee