PDA

View Full Version : Cw Pattern Organizer

jerrbitt
02-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Anybody have a copy of he CW pattern organizer? Would appreciate it.

Thanks

Deolman
02-07-2010, 07:51 PM
I have a copy, but it appears to be a zip file about 4 times the size of the allowable size to put on the forum here. Send me a PM with an email address that I can send it to.

Deolman
02-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Emails sent as requested. Please let me know if any of you have problems with it. If you do, I will figure some other way to get it to you.

CarverJerry
02-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Tried to open it but it didn't work. Tried a couple of different things but no luck. Thanks tho....

temler
02-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Hi ALL

here is a copy of the pattern orgnizer, it says it is free for all to use. I can't figure out how to use it, keep getting wrong format error. I get the programs opened and all with no problems just don't think Vista like it. Vista doesn't like anything at all, i wish i knew how to go back to xp still my favorite OS of all. I know "I should of gone mac i would never gone back" I hear you. ha ha
But here is the link where i have fixed the zip file to work. I already did all the changing of file type like told below and here is the link, let me know if it works for someone else on another OS
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9198e9ed705e94efd39ae58173e57a927ae6f9d3 0190f63d4ad239450a8c1cf1

take care all

02-12-2010, 06:37 PM
I downloaded the pattern organizer and installed it on my computer with Vista operating system. I double clicked on the zip file and it extracted the 2 files out. I then extracted the files again. Then I double clicked on the .exe file and it started to load. First of all you need the be the administrator to open this file. Once it started and it was slow loading, everything went smooth. I hope this helps as this is a program we all need.

temler
02-12-2010, 07:45 PM
i don't know what i am doing wrong then. it opens the program and there is an icon on my desktop and it opens with no problem but to make it do anything i can't I go to open pattern collections and then find a favorite collection or the sample collection with the .mpn extension on it and it says "an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format (exception from HRESULT:0x8007000b)"

does this make sense, when yours worked what did you do to start it. did you unzip it in the folder with all the .mpn files you have and then what do you do. what does it do for you? I don't even know what the programs are suppose to do for you. I thought it was to open all your patterns, but will it only open the pattern in the favorite folder. O well i guess the good thing is the program does work and i will leave it up there on mediafire. Maybe once some on let me know what it is suppose to do, then maybe I can figure out why it will not work for me.

thanks and i hope whoever want the programs has at it. link below
Thanks

Tim

02-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Ok, let me try to explain what I did. First of all is that the program is a file handling program. It allows you to take the mpn directory and add directories then move the ptn files around to any directory you add. If you move all of the ptn files out of a favorites directory, you can delete all but the main favorite directory.

What I did, was to bring up the open directory file. Then I searched for the favorites.mpn file, which is the default directory. The favorites.mpn file is located in Vista under what ever you named your computer. Do not type in the .mpn name but locate it and highlight it and it will come up in the window of the program. Then you just change around the files as you want. A help file is located in the top bar under ?. Just click on it and when opened it will explain a lot.

temler
02-12-2010, 08:40 PM
sounds great i will try it tomorrow again and hope it works if not i will down load it again, i should not have to do that since i uploaded the file from here to media fire, can we say OPERATOR ERROR again.

take care all
Tim

02-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Good Luck!!!