PDA

View Full Version : anyone used this software?

Dan-Woodman
02-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Just got the woodworking advertising "postcards" in the mail. One of them is for software that has vector to raster and raster to vector. www.pww-jan.com/ct then click on proceed to carving technologies, SMI COMMERCIAL on the left side. $249.95 They also have "Coyote Stencil Shop Software for scrollsaw patterns. $79.90
later Daniel

hogiewan
02-06-2010, 04:34 PM
The example carvings don't look very good IMO.

dbfletcher
02-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Just got the woodworking advertising "postcards" in the mail. One of them is for software that has vector to raster and raster to vector. www.pww-jan.com/ct then click on proceed to carving technologies, SMI COMMERCIAL on the left side. $249.95 They also have "Coyote Stencil Shop Software for scrollsaw patterns. $79.90
later Daniel

I know this has popped up several times in the past on the forum. I dont recall what was said about the program however. If you search you might be able to find the relevent threads. I didn't try so I'm not sure if anything comes up or not.

Doug Fletcher

hess
02-06-2010, 11:54 PM
later Daniel

Dan I got the Stencil shop cant say it is anything real exciting