PDA

View Full Version : CW spits out board (Mac Issue?)

Bob K
08-12-2006, 02:32 PM
About a third of the time, when the CW is measuring the board, it comes all the way out from the roller and hangs. I've found that, if I turn the CW off and restart it, it usually solves the problem but it's still a nuisance. I'm using the Mac software. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Bob Kline

pkunk
08-12-2006, 09:27 PM
About a third of the time, when the CW is measuring the board, it comes all the way out from the roller and hangs. I've found that, if I turn the CW off and restart it, it usually solves the problem but it's still a nuisance. I'm using the Mac software. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Bob Kline
I'm on a Mac and the only time that happened to me was when I OK'd 'don't keeep under rollers'. It's not a Mac issue. If you make your board 7" longer, & keep under rollers, you'll not have the issue.

cmorlier
08-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi Bob,

Sorry I've taken so long to respond. I only just saw your message.

Does it spit out the front or the back of the machine?

Next time it does this, without turning the machine off or doing anything else, goto item 7, "Sensor Check" under the options menu. Hit the up or down arrow until you see the screen for the rollers. What states are they in (either Compressed or Released)?

Next, reboot the machine and check the states again. Are they the same or different?

Let me know what you find. This will help me to know whether it is more likely to be a software of hardware problem.