PDA

View Full Version : House Pattern

will-munny
02-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi all, Can anyone do anything with this picture. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

DocWheeler
02-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Will,

I'm no expert on things like this, see another Ken for that, but that sketch imports well.

I just changed the height until I liked it on import and then inverted it on the board. Not sure what you were after.

Kenm810
02-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Will, -- Doc,

That's a nice one, it should carve fine!! :wink:

will-munny
02-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Ok, great. Did you raise it and invert it as doc said, or did you do anything other than just import it. Im new at this so i wasnt sure if it looked good or bad as far as the import goes. Thanks.

bjbethke
02-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi all, Can anyone do anything with this picture. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I modified your image with a vector program and removed the background, will this work.

Nice drawing, did you make that?

will-munny
02-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Well, I got it from my mom(who i work with in real estate). Someone gave it to her many years ago and she sent it over to me knowing I was looking for something like that. so in other words, we have no idea who originally made it. I liked it and thought it would make a nice carving for people we buy and sell houses for. Thats the idea anyway. How do i email the mpc you made so i can have it on my other computer. Thanks for the input.

bjbethke
02-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Well, I got it from my mom(who i work with in real estate). Someone gave it to her many years ago and she sent it over to me knowing I was looking for something like that. so in other words, we have no idea who originally made it. I liked it and thought it would make a nice carving for people we buy and sell houses for. Thats the idea anyway. How do i email the mpc you made so i can have it on my other computer. Thanks for the input.
You would need to download it to your hard drive from the forum (save it), then e-mail it to your other computer and attach it to that e-mail file.

If you PM your e-mail address to me, I can send you the complete file that I use to make the MPC. It has the images, PTN, MPC and the MPW files. The size is 11 MB.

AskBud
02-04-2010, 02:56 PM

If both PC's are on the same router, you should be able to pass (Copy-To) the file(s) from one machine to the other via the "Network Places" Icon (if you have set up your home network).
AskBud