PDA

View Full Version : Way to go LHR!

c6craig
02-03-2010, 12:32 PM
New phone system seems to be working well...

Just called to order some misc pieces and bits. 3 minutes on hold until I got a person, 10 minutes total phone call. Very polite and helpful, confirmed parts were in stock, read the order back to me correctly, and quoted me expedited shipping as well.

Just figured since we make it a point to hit LHR when they do badly, I would post this up saying what a good job they did today. Keep it up LHR!

Craig

PCW
02-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Craig,

Glad to hear that and I agree that they need to be told this once in a while.

I must say in the past couple of years I have never had a bad experience with phone order or tech support. They have always been polite and efficient in their phone support. Once you call them a few time you realise how small the LHR staff is. It's bad when you start to recognizing their voices.:mrgreen:

Capt Bruce
02-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Since we're being positive here please let me chime in that Robert of Tech Support at LHR has been a real pleasure to work with in resolving a problem with memory cards for my CW. He's quick to understand, patient and sincere and does follow through when promised. My compliments Robert!

Capt Bruce

temler
02-04-2010, 09:03 AM
I too have not had any problems LHR phone service, they are always wonderful to talk to and very pleasant to me. the only problem i have had in any department would be email and never getting a response so i just stop email and I no longer get upset about no return email. I just pick up the phone and call.

Any one on here from LHR Thanks for all your hard work and alll your great ideas.

Thanks all
Tim

c6craig
02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
New phone system seems to be working well...

Just called to order some misc pieces and bits. 3 minutes on hold until I got a person, 10 minutes total phone call. Very polite and helpful, confirmed parts were in stock, read the order back to me correctly, and quoted me expedited shipping as well.

Just figured since we make it a point to hit LHR when they do badly, I would post this up saying what a good job they did today. Keep it up LHR!

Craig

Just as follow up, parts were delivered when they were supposed to be and order was correct. Thanks again LHR.

Craig