PDA

View Full Version : off topic and don't know where to put this

temler
01-28-2010, 06:52 PM
Does any one out there know a a good place to buy Rough cut lumber in Southern Ohio. I am in the middle of hardwood country but the cabinet factories but most of it up that isn't sold as veneer logs. I wish i had my wood miser back and my Kiln, but i don't think i could run them anyway. so i guess it was a good idea to sell them, it was the sawmill and kiln or a barn and keep the wife. Did i make the right choice? We will see.
Thanks
Tim

AskBud
01-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Does any one out there know a a good place to buy Rough cut lumber in Southern Ohio. I am in the middle of hardwood country but the cabinet factories but most of it up that isn't sold as veneer logs. I wish i had my wood miser back and my Kiln, but i don't think i could run them anyway. so i guess it was a good idea to sell them, it was the sawmill and kiln or a barn and keep the wife. Did i make the right choice? We will see.
Thanks
Tim

You are close to a fairly large Amish group in West Union. I'll ask my Amish contacts at Indian lake about phone numbers Friday.
AskBud

AskBud
01-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Here is a phone number for Wheat Ridge Cedar, around West Union. Perhaps that will get you in the area, or they can give you other places to look.
AskBud
937-544-0898

temler
01-30-2010, 10:02 AM
Thanks Bud I will give them a call the first of the week. I know wheat ridge very well. i went to high school in Peebles OH which is in the same county as the Amish so we did a lot of running around on the ridge just for fun way back then. If would be fun to go back over and see the old stomping grounds.
Thanks again Bud, Love all you new videos and thanks for them.
Tim