PDA

View Full Version : board tracking sensor error

o2bawd
01-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Wheel is free and works when going through the sensor check rotateing it by hand....back roller is staying compressed untill you pull down on it and hear the switch click.board just doesn't stop when it gets to the end ...............any thoughts, I have looked at the other posts and haven't found anything like this..Rick

dbfletcher
01-25-2010, 08:22 PM
Wheel is free and works when going through the sensor check rotateing it by hand....back roller is staying compressed untill you pull down on it and hear the switch click.board just doesn't stop when it gets to the end ...............any thoughts, I have looked at the other posts and haven't found anything like this..Rick

Is the o-ring also on the brass roller?

Doug Fletcher

DocWheeler
01-25-2010, 08:30 PM
back roller is staying compressed untill you pull down on it and hear the switch click.board just doesn't stop when it gets to the end ...............any thoughts.

Rick,

The sensor does not start looking for the end of the board until the roller un-compresses, so as you stated, you know where the problem is. Usually dust builds up under the bearing assembly near the switch, push the roller UP and blow out the packed dust. If that does not work, see if something is binding to keep that bearing assembly (end of roller) from moving freely.

o2bawd
01-25-2010, 08:33 PM
the o ring is there .it must be the roller not decompressing.it rolls easy enough but something is keeping it from comeing down, i will check and clean it up .thanks

AskBud
01-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Use the "Sensor Check" option on the machine to help you see what that roller sensor is doing.
AskBud