PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Full setup w/ accessories

youngpatriot
01-25-2010, 02:54 PM
I've got a machine and a full set of accessories for sale.

Machine has:
46 hrs 0 min cut motor on time
50 hrs 43 min servoing time
1 hr 45 minutes scanning time

It comes with:
- Full set of bits - only ones used are carving, cutout and 60 degree v bit
all other bits unused
- Scanning probe - used for one scan only
- Unopened package with 3 Quick Rout 1/4" bit adapters

Machine itself runs fine, never a problem, but it does have the original QC which is getting a bit sloppy. Definitely worth upgrading to a Rock chuck.

I've also got one new sandpaper belt. I failed to check for cupping on a 2x8 once and tore the feed belt. Replaced it no problem.

I added a small fluorescent light to the underside of the lid. It can be removed with two screws. Only modification is two 1/8" holes at the top edge of the clear cover.

The only real bad news...my lovely wife cleaned out the garage one day and threw away the box. If you have a machine now, it might be safest to send the empty box to have this machine shipped in. If you have no box, I'll have the machine professionally packed for shipping.

Looking for best offer for the whole shootin' match. I'm in Wichita, KS.

I love the machine, but can't afford hobbies right now. Quad bypass is expensive.

JMD
02-04-2010, 08:16 AM
How much do you want for it?
Any idea of the cost of shipping to Canfield,OH?
Send me a PM or E-Male
John

TIMCOSBY
02-04-2010, 11:33 PM
bypass. he never had a moments pain. i would drive him to his checkups and was trying to avoid bumps and stuff he said dont worry doesnt hurt a bit. he would twist or stoop to pick something up and i ask sureley that hurts ... nope.
so they have got the proceedure down pretty good. best of luck with it.

youngpatriot
02-11-2010, 10:47 PM
How much do you want for it?
Any idea of the cost of shipping to Canfield,OH?
Send me a PM or E-Male
John

I don't have a real good grasp of the market for used, but I was thinking $1000 shipped for everything. To the continental USA.

David

youngpatriot
02-12-2010, 12:32 PM
bypass. he never had a moments pain. i would drive him to his checkups and was trying to avoid bumps and stuff he said dont worry doesnt hurt a bit. he would twist or stoop to pick something up and i ask sureley that hurts ... nope.
so they have got the proceedure down pretty good. best of luck with it.

I can't say I've had no pain, but the big pain at the moment is the gaping wound in my wallet.

woodwright
02-14-2010, 10:05 AM
do you still have machine. i havent bought one. i own a small woodshop and furniture restoration company and would like one of these machanes.my father/bookkeeper and sometimes financer isnt sold on the machine

youngpatriot
04-19-2010, 12:38 AM
do you still have machine. i havent bought one. i own a small woodshop and furniture restoration company and would like one of these machanes.my father/bookkeeper and sometimes financer isnt sold on the machine

I do still have it, sorry about the slow reply. I'll keep an eye out on the forums more. Thanks.