PDA

View Full Version : belt not moving wood after mid point

Mike N
07-22-2006, 07:07 PM
HELP.. when the machine is measuring my wood it does not look like it is moving at a consistent pace and when the end of the wood gets to the middle of the machine the wood stops and the machine thinks it is still mesuring.????? if I don't abort it, it will measure all day and not move the wood. I noticed that my back belt is over to the right about a 1/4 inch vs the front one. That might be the problem. Can anyone tell me if you look at your back belt is that OK? The back belt on the right side looks like it has climbed over some round barrier that is probally to stop it from moving to the right.

thanks

Mike

bobreda
07-23-2006, 06:51 AM
Mike,
I'm sure the CW people will chime in. It looks like your belt is starting to roll up under itself on the one side. Thats what it looks like in the pic I just had this problem, that rool up seems to liftt the wood up off the sensors. Contact the CW people and they will send replacement panels.

bobreda
07-23-2006, 06:52 AM
Mike,
I'm sure the CW people will chime in. It looks like your belt is starting to roll up under itself on the one side. Thats what it looks like in the pic I just had this problem, that rool up seems to liftt the wood up off the sensors. Contact the CW people and they will send replacement panels.