PDA

View Full Version : My system has a new quirk...

Jeff
07-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I was carving a 6" square angle with a routed edge. Almost every bit change, when I hit enter after installing, the display posted power fluctuation, hit enter to continue. When I hit enter it continued until the last time. When I hit enter, it displayed the initial message (it reset so did not finish the carving.)

My power is absolutely stable. It has not flickered at all.

What gives??? Anyone else seeing this?

Jeff

Jeff
07-19-2006, 09:18 PM
I've got to say that LHR (CW) has the best customer service that I have ever seen! Less than an hour after I posted this, Chris (one of the many! I think everyone at LHR is named Chris! :D ) called to walk me through a fix. Seems that one of my ribbon cables was pressing against the motor (actually the cooling fins). I adjusted the support and ran three angels without one error!

Amazing customer service!!! Thanks!

Jeff

soomro
07-21-2006, 12:28 AM
He has met me at his shop two Sundays to help me with my machine and spend many hours on each day.

Jeff
07-21-2006, 09:27 AM
He has met me at his shop two Sundays to help me with my machine and spend many hours on each day.

I stand corrected! Now, THAT"S amazing customer service!!! :D

Jeff

Dan-Woodman
07-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Hey cw
I have been trying to rout a 1/2' classical pattern in the middle of a cabinet door with a 2" perimator around the edge. MDF board .this makes it look like a raised panal. Here's the problem, the head moves to cut the project , after it had cut about 6" the motor rpmwent to about half of full speed. somtimes it would stop and say check cut motor, press enter to proceed. after checking things over , I press enter and it continues but at half speed. then one time it did that before it started cutting, I sent the alarm to cw but it said send status fail error 902.