PDA

View Full Version : New Chuck

trplbogie
01-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Any news on the new chuck??? After complete maintainance on mine, it is having just a few small problems, but find myself having to get new bits. Funny how all my bits fit well except the 1/8 and 1/16 carving bits. All bearings are as they should be and clean and well lubricated. Would prefer to stay with the new one when it comes out rather than convert to the rock. CarveWright has been very good to me as a customer and because of that I prefer to stay with their products.

thanks

rcdages
01-12-2010, 11:34 AM
trplbogie,

I agree with the satement you made (I also prefer to stay with the new one when it comes out rather than convert to the rock. CarveWright has also been very good to me as a customer and because of that I prefer to stay with their products)

Robert
rcdages

Icutone2
01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
What new chuck?
Lee

AskBud
01-12-2010, 06:01 PM
What new chuck?
Lee

Joe lovchik (from LHR) said, a while back, that the new chuck is in R&D. He gave no release date.
AskBud

TWOATLOW8
01-12-2010, 09:33 PM
I have also been waiting, since i have heard. I now am starting to get busy and need the other machines to get up to speed. going to go with rock in the next couple of days.

temler
01-13-2010, 05:29 PM
I talked to LHR yesterday and asked about the new chuck and she asked all the rest of them and they have no date for release, didn't know how many months it would be. She said they know it should be this year. that a lot of help. It really doesn't mater to me I love the ROCK I just wondered when LHR would get rid of that piece of junk QC.
Tim