PDA

View Full Version : Template Suggestion

Bob K
07-14-2006, 09:35 AM
It would be very helpful to me if CW (or other users) would provide a number of simple mpc files to be used as templates that I could open and see how they are constructed. I could also substitute text and graphics within these templates, change sizes and experiment with various depth settings etc. Ideally, I'd be able to use the templates to develop my own engravings. Also, a tutorial that walks through the basics would be helpful. I'm on a Mac and using the beta version and perhaps this adds to my confusion.

pkunk
07-14-2006, 06:52 PM
It would be very helpful to me if CW (or other users) would provide a number of simple mpc files to be used as templates that I could open and see how they are constructed. I could also substitute text and graphics within these templates, change sizes and experiment with various depth settings etc. Ideally, I'd be able to use the templates to develop my own engravings. Also, a tutorial that walks through the basics would be helpful. I'm on a Mac and using the beta version and perhaps this adds to my confusion.
I'm on a Mac and before the Beta version was out I used the Windoz version. The Mac is so much cleaner. If you search my posts you'll find several mpc files as well as other posters. It's all here already, so help yourself. If there is a specific type of carving you'd like help on, get it started, post it and we'll try to help. :D