PDA

View Full Version : New Section????

CraigR
01-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Any chance of getting a "Market Place" section added to the forum? I see many wood working sites that have them and here a person might be able to sell their machine or some used parts or a pattern they made. Also a "wanted" area so if your looking for a part or a extra bit or something. Of course put up a disclaimer that the forum has nothing to do with any transactions etc.. And to avoid companys posting have a "merchant" area.

fwharris
01-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Any chance of getting a "Market Place" section added to the forum? I see many wood working sites that have them and here a person might be able to sell their machine or some used parts or a pattern they made. Also a "wanted" area so if your looking for a part or a extra bit or something. Of course put up a disclaimer that the forum has nothing to do with any transactions etc.. And to avoid companys posting have a "merchant" area.

Craig,

I like the idea!! Maybe start a poll to see what others think!!

PCW
01-08-2010, 06:48 PM
I think it is a great idea as well but I can see why LHR may not share the same view since they sell new parts and pay the bills to keep the site running.